PROMPT#O4

Dump the ideas┇story prompts, challenges & tips ♡

 

 
#1 You are at a Chinese resaraunt and you are just finishing your meal. You crack open your fortune cookie to find a disturbing message: "You are in danger and you must leave town immediately. Tell no one."
 
#2 You have just woken up and are about to get ready for school/work. You get an ugent phone call from a close friend telling you to stay home
 
#3 You come home after a long hard day and are exhausted. No one is home, so you enter your livingroom to rest for a while only to find glass shattered all over the floor
 
#4 After being away for a few years (overseas, out of state, ect.), you decide to return to your hometown. When you arrive everyone is gone and all of the buildings are in dissarray.
 
#5 You are taking a stroll in the park and find an odd trinket lying on the ground in front of you. Something tells you that you shouldn't take it, but you cannot resist the urge.
 
#6 You have recieved word that someone you know has just died. The police and the media say that it was a suicide, but things just don't add up.
 
#7 You have lost all of your memories, and, as far as you know, you have been living with your mother. You have this sneaking suspicion that something isn't quite right, but it's just a feeling... right?
 
#8 Life . You're just an average person with and average life and you feel as if you could be someting more, but you have no idea what that might be. Just as you are thinking this, a woman in white tells you that you are "of the bloodline".
 
#9 Life is good. Great, even! You live in a nice house, you wear the latest clothes, and you've got all the best toys. Suddenly, you are told you have to leave this comfortable lifestyle and go to a relative's house in the country.
 
#10 You are an artist. You seem to have the golden touch in everything you do, but, like old King Midas, this talent comes with a heavy price.

source