SS; Unrequited Love/Infidelity

Dump the ideas┇story prompts, challenges & tips ♡

unrequited love/infidelity starter sentences

  • “I’ve been ing the neighbour, okay?!”
  • “We haven’t been intimate in weeks. That must say something about how I make you feel.”
  • “I was only ever here because I pitied you… and then it escalated and I didn’t know how to get out.”
  • “To me you’re nothing more than a mercy .”
  • “I can’t believe you were lying to me all this time.”
  • “There is nothing I want more than to be with you, but I can’t.”
  • “You’re nothing but a warm mouth to me.”
  • “You can’t just lead me on for weeks and expect me to be okay with that all being made up!”
  • “No, I’m not okay! You hurt me and now you expect me to feel sorry for you? You can’t blame your mistakes on your ‘problems’ all the time, okay?! I thought you loved me!”
  • “I can’t believe you actually thought I was in love with you.”
  • “I knew you were cheating on me. Well, guess what: last night I cheated on you too. I wanted you to know what it felt like.”
  • “I had no idea you felt like that about me. I thought you were just interested in me as a friend. I’m sorry.”
  • “I wasn’t leading you on! We were just having fun, right? It’s not my fault you got your hopes up.”
  • “Woah, it was a one night stand, nothing more, okay?”
  • “You mean this as a only thing, right? I don’t do relationships.”
  • “No, you can’t come over. I’m married and have kids. Wrap your head around that.”
  • “If you thought I could ever be into you like that, you thought wrong.”
  • “You’re not my type.”
  • “So, who is it that you’re ing? Is he/she hotter than me? Younger? What is it?”
  • “Oh my god, you’re in love with me, aren’t you?”
  • “I’ve met someone.”
  • “You’re getting too clingy. I don’t like them when they get clingy.”
  • “You just don’t make me happy anymore. It’s as simple as that.”
  • “Do you even still love me? Or have you just grown bored with me? What is it? I can’t go on not knowing anymore.”
  • “So now you want me to believe that you didn’t want to him/her?! Like that sort of thing happens as a mistake– Or, you mean…?”
  • “We fell in love too quickly for me to realise what I was getting myself into. This wasn’t a good idea.”
  • “Please just kiss me one last time?”