PR; Triplets

Dump the ideas┇story prompts, challenges & tips ♡

PROMPTS ABOUT TRIPLETS

  • Someone (meanly) teases one of the triplets about being a “spare”.
  • If the triplets have two parents, how do they deal with a situation when all of the kids want to be carried on their shoulders?
  • One of the triplets has a ridiculous name because their parents only expected to have two children.
  • The children never want to wear the same color.
  • Each of the children has a specific hobby different from their siblings’.
  • The children all go to different summer camps.
  • Two of the triplets get along better with each other than they get along with the 3rd one.
  • One of the triplets commits a crime.
  • One of the triplets does something against school rules but no one knows which one.
  • One of the triplets doesn’t tell a person they’re dating that they are a triplet.
  • The triplets insist on holding hands wherever they go.
  • The triplets arrange a complicated prank where they pretend to be one person.
  • One of the triplets disappears while on a trip and the other two go looking for them.
  • One of the triplets tripled books themselves and the other two help out.
  • Someone wants to ask one of the triplets out but keeps approaching the wrong ones.