SS; Six of Crows

Dump the ideas┇story prompts, challenges & tips ♡

SS; Six of Crows

  • Every act of violence was deliberate.
  • They were all bruisers and brawlers.
  • If I see a single scratch on those, I’ll spell forgive me on your chest in bullet holes.
  • Old women must know something or they wouldn’t live to gather wrinkles and yell from their stoops.
  • I’m not going to bet on my own death.
  • My ghost won’t associate with your ghosts.
  • When everyone knows you’re a monster, you needn’t waste time doing every monstrous thing 
  • I will have you without armor or not at all.
  • Trickery is my native tongue.
  • I’m beguiling you.
  • The heart is an arrow. It demands aim to land true. 
  • The easiest way to steal a man’s wallet is to tell him you’re going to steal his watch. You take his attention and direct it where you want it to go. 
  • Greed may do your bidding, but death serves no man. 
  • Stay till the end.
  • Men mock the gods until they need them.
  • Greed bows to me. It is my servant and my lever 
  • You wouldn’t know a good time if it sidled up to you and stuck a lollipop in your mouth. 
  • Being angry at (him/her/them) for being ruthless is like being angry at a stove for being hot.
  • Scheming face.
  • Brick by brick, I will destroy you.
  • I have been made to protect you. Only in death will I be kept from this oath.  
  • And then there are the ones who stay awake, running through the trick again and again, looking for that skip in perception, the crack in the illusion that will explain how their eyes got duped; they’re the kind who won’t rest until they’ve mastered that little bit of mystery for themselves. I’m that kind. 
  • His/Her/Their breath catches every time, like they’ve never seen you before.
  • What did you do to me in you dreams? 
  • You’ll get what’s coming to you some day.
  • I wouldn’t wish love on anyone. It was the guest you welcomed and then couldn’t be rid of. 
  • Maybe I liked your stupid face. 
  • Do you have a different name for killing when you wear a uniform to do it? 
  • I practice the art of ‘pull his shirt over his head and punch till you see blood. 
  • If your god is so delicate, maybe you should get a new one. 
  • None of us moves on without a backward look. We move on always carrying with us those we have lost. 
  • We are all someone’s monster.
  • The trick is not getting knocked down.
  • The trick is in getting back up.
  • Any other impossible feats you’d like us to accomplish? 
  • If it were a trick, I’d promise you safety. I’d offer you happiness. 
  • I am a collection of sharp edges.
  • Next time you plan to impress me give me some warning. 
  • We’ll be Kings and Queens.
  • How did you survive the world? When they took everything from you, you found a way to make something from nothing. 
  • This isn’t a job for trained soldiers and spies. It’s a job for thugs and thieves.
  • Shame holds more value than coin ever can. 
  • You do not argue with a man covered in blood and a knife up his sleeve.
  • A good magician wasn’t much different from a proper thief. 
  • It’s not natural for someone to be as stupid as he is tall, and yet there you stand. 
  • I’ll acquire expensive habits in the afterlife

 


  • If using these prompts, please credit iigniter
  • If you like this, an upvote would be nice and highly appreciated. :D