PROMPT#O1

Dump the ideas┇story prompts, challenges & tips ♡

 

1.Take the words “I’m Leaving.” And turn it into a story. The first line should be I’m Leaving. It must be dialogue. It cannot be between a romantically involved couple. Describe why the character is leaving. Describe the relationship between the two characters.

2.  Where were you when I needed you? You said you’d always care. But what happened to those feelings? Are they no longer there? I want a nice, heart-wrenching story. Keep up with the emotion throughout the entire story
 
3.   at a party. No strings attached. We both knew this was a terrible idea… but we both knew there was no stopping it, either. Should be mentioned somewhere in the narrative.
 
4.  “Sometimes goodbye is a second chance.” Write about the aftermath of a break-up. Focus mainly on the feelings of the person who has said “goodbye” in the relationship, and whether or not they should go back. Emotions should feature heavily in this piece.
 
5. “If we have this conversation, it’s going to end badly for you. Consider that a fair warning.”
 
6. There is a couple, and one of them is a vampire. They are completely alone and the vampire has a thirst attack. You can decide what they’re doing at the time and whether or not the other person knows. They have to be in love, though. I’d like a bit of drama, too.
 
7.  “Why don’t you love me anymore?” Should be shouted, whispered, said, asked, stated, somewhere in the story. May lean towards an abuse fic or may not. Can be a relationship or a family thing or anything.
 
“Why won’t you just forgive me?” “Because I’m counting every lie you’ve ever told me.”
 
She misses him so much. He misses her so much. She wants him back. He wants her back. She wasn’t good enough. He wasn’t good enough. She gets drunk, a lot. He gets drunk, a lot. It’s was their parents’ idea. It was supposed to be in their best interest. It just destroyed them both.
 
They got stuck on the top of the Ferris wheel together. You’d think that it’d be the perfect place for two lovers to talk, cuddle, and kiss. But there was only one problem… these two were dared to go on together, and they hated each other.
 
“When you break up and are still friends, you were either never in love or you still are.”
 
A guy and a girl can just be friends. But at one point or another, They will fall for each other. Maybe temporarily, Maybe at the wrong time,Maybe too late,Or maybe forever. -Dave Matthews
 
“You’re doing it wrong.” - Must be the first line.
 
“You could see it in her eyes. When someone talked about him, when she saw him—she loved him and it killed her.”
 
“Do you think it’s possible to love someone your whole life and never really realize it until something happens that makes you see?”
 
Write about what your characters do during a power outage.
 
“You made me who I am, and I’ll always hate you for that, but right now…” and then she kissed him.
 
I can’t unlove you.
 
The “stare” before the kiss.
 
‘I didn’t choose to fall in love with you! If I had my way I wouldn’t feel this way about you!” She cried. He didn’t expect her words to hurt him, he expected the exact opposite.
 
“It’s just… you were so amazing and I… I just wanted you a little bit longer.”
 
“If the spotlight makes you nervous…” Write a piece in which the fact that one of the characters is famous somehow hinders their relationship with their significant other (or any other important person in their life) in an original way (the line’s from the same Drake song quoted above, which inspired the prompt).
 
“You made me feel things… I was scared. So I ran. But I’m sorry… I’m so sorry.”
 
What if I didn’t want to say goodbye?
 
It’s you.
 
“I need to stop.” I muttered, looking up at him. He breathed in as I looked away. “Stop what?” “Putting all these walls up.” And make it a short story. Perhaps even just a drabble. The two characters cannot be involved in any romance whatsoever.
 
“I wish I could, but I can’t.” This line must be the first line said.
 
Write a piece told entirely through phone conversations or text messages, with no narration or dialogue tags.
“Just because we can’t be together doesn’t mean I don’t love you.” - Blair, Gossip Girl
 
“Their eyes met. He looked away.”
 
“What’re you doing?” “What does it look like?” “You hate me.” “Really? You think so?” “I hate you.” “No you don’t.”
 
TRUTH ABOUT GIRLS; FACT #18 It doesn’t matter who dumped who or why. Whenever we see an ex with another girl, it always bothers us. Not because we`re not over you, but because we know that we used to be that girl.
 
“Finally, I realized that what he wanted - even more than to walk - was to be kissed, so I climbed onto his wheelchair and I did it.”
 
When boys apologize when they hurt your feelings.
 
When boys fight for you.
 
When he/she waits for you after class.
 
When he/she takes care of you when you’re sick.
 
His/Her grumpy face when you refuse to kiss him.
 
http://broken-smile.net/tableprompt.html
 
Firsts; First Kiss, First time you said I love you, first time you made him/her cry, etc.
 
When he find you and a trainee dancing provocatively in the practice room.
 
When you are sick and he takes care of you but is upset over the fact that you did not tell him. He then suggests that you move in with him.
 
When he wants to meet your parents since he wants the relationship to go to the next level and contemplates marring you.
 
When he confesses on television who his girlfriend is.
 
Thank you. Can you do it, when you walk with him one night, you feel sleepy then he piggyback you. He think you’re asleep so he “accidentally” talk about his feelings towards you. He feel like a fool you didn’t notice his feelings, hint etc that he already give to you, he afraid you’ll reject him again. When he try “wake you up” you kiss him and accept him. 
 
When He Forgets Your Birthday
 
When he walks you home on your first date
 
When you Get into A Fight and Makeup Later 
 
“When you help him relax after a long day.”
 
“When you tell him you’re pregnant”
 
When you’re stuck in an elevator together
 
When he does random stuff to distract you
 
When he wants you to meet his family
 
You’ve been best friends all your life and he confesses that he loves you
 
You get in a fight and he tries to get you back….
 
What you do to let him know you’re in the mood….
 
How He Sleeps Next To You When You’ve Fallen Asleep First.
 
You’re Drunk & He Looks After You.
 
When They Want To Cuddle
 
When He Doesn’t Like The Way Another Is Looking At You
 
When You Find Out That He’s Cheating On You
 
When he Likes you, but Your Friend Likes Him 
 
When You’re Caught Together On a Staircase
 

 
A/N: guys, the prompts are really awesome, I was smiling like an idiot as I read this =P