Part 7

Ryoushi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon was already at the crime scene when Chaeyoung and Jihyo came back to the area. She had already coordinated with the local police to cordon off the area and to begin an investigation.

Nayeon looked at them, relieved, "Thank God! I was worried! I didn't know where you two were!"

"We had a run-in with the Pink Shuriken," Chaeyoung said.

Nayeon exhaled in disbelief. She looked at Jihyo.

"So, he is real."

“She.” Jihyo corrected. “And her name is Momo. Apparently, her and Ryoushi were from the same Clan.

Nayeon exhaled and ran her hands over her face. "Bloody hell… A woman? Why am I not surprised." She looked around. "Where's… Ryoushi? I want to speak with her."

"Healing herself," Chaeyoung answered.

Nayeon was about to ask what she was talking about but she knew better. She shook her head.

"All right. God, what the hell happened here?!"

"The Pink Shuriken caused the accident. She did this and killed Soo-Man. We were just a few cars behind when it happened." Jihyo explained.

"She caused a traffic accident?"

"You know a better way to isolate a target who's in a car on a street?"

Nayeon rubbed her temples.

"Fine! She’s really THAT bold and fearless, huh? What now?"

"There was some kind of connection between Sung-Ki and Soo-Man and the other murders. Ryoushi said that the Pink Shuriken mentioned a contract. We have to find the link. This isn't over yet. Far from it." Chaeyoung explained.

Nayeon nodded, "Right. I'm going to set all of you up at a hotel for the night. Go and get so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter