Part 16

Ryoushi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Save for the red emergency lights, Command Sigma was almost in total darkness. Mina, Chaeyoung, and Jihyo all knew at the same time that this was Momo's plan all along. She wanted to get captured. She knew she'd be brought here. She had her plan started before she was ever captured and they all fell for it. Command Sigma was no longer under the control of the captors but who was thought to be the captured. These truths hit them all like a high-speed bullet train.

"That damn !" Jihyo gritted.

Mina looked around as she already knew that Momo was free. She took hold of Chaeyoung's hand. "We have to get out of here."

Jihyo looked at Hyunsuk. "You need to come with us."

"What happened?" Hyunsuk tried to check his office phone. The line was dead and his cell phone had no signal. "What is going on?"

Jihyo shook her head, "The Pink Shuriken planned this and all of us helped her."

Mina, Chaeyoung, Jihyo, and Hyunsuk moved behind G-Dragon and his team.

"Someone activated the emergency protocols and limited the security," G-Dragon whispered.

"Th-that's impossible," Hyunsuk breathed.

They heard shouting and gunfire coming from nearby, followed by screams of death.

"We need to go!" Mina grabbed Hyunsuk's shirt collar and shoved him forward, "Now!"

"Infrared mode, boys," G-Dragon ordered.

They exited the office, found a few more team members, bringing the total of armed guards to eight and they headed for the nearest exit. Mina kept looking toward the area of the cell and heard the gunfire and screams coming fewer and far between.

G-Dragon looked toward the direction of the gunfire then looked at the soldiers, "All of you, go kill that bloody !"

"Sir, yes, sir!" they all replied before heading off to eliminate Momo.

--------------------

Arriving at the computer area where her phone was kept, Momo finished off the last soldier before recovering her phone. She checked to see that she had full control on the doors and lights and the extra security measures in the area. 'This is why I love the modern ways. Technology makes my job a whole lot easier.'

She heard the sound of the commandos quietly approaching.

She smirked, "Hmm." She swiped her phone around, "Too bad this has to end this way but I do have a contract to finish." She activated a signal, followed by her getting low to the ground.

--------------------

G-Dragon was leading the others through the darkness when he heard machinery moving. He looked up to see red lights moving in a steady line. "THOSE ARE THE AUTOMATED GUNS!"

"Get down!" Mina dove for the ground, taking Chaeyoung with her, while G-Dragon and Jihyo yanked Hyunsuk to the floor along with them.

Machineguns all over the bunker opened fire, immediately killing most of the remaining soldiers, injuring a few others, and riddling everything else in their path with bullets. Mina and Chaeyoung clung to each other for dear life, and Jihyo and G-Dragon kept their heads covered while each having a hand on Hyunsuk. Mina peeked up every now and then to see what was visible but, so far, all she could see were bullet holes and bullets still hitting or ricocheting in all directions. After another minute, the flurry of bullets came to an abrupt end.

Mina looked up first, looking around at the damage. She scanned the area, in case Momo was already nearby. When she didn't see Momo, she looked at Chaeyoung and gently rubbed her head. "Are you okay?"

Chaeyoung did a mental check to feel for any injuries. Except for being shaken, she felt fine. She nodded, "Yeah… I think so." She returned Mina’s worried gaze. "You?"

"I’m fine." Mina looked up. "Jihyo?"

"I'm alright," Jihyo replied. She looked at their assigned subject protection. "Hyunsuk?"

"What the hell do you think?!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter