Prologue

Ryoushi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party at the penthouse of Lotte Hotel Seoul which is located within Jung-Gu District was full with people. It was beautifully decorated with regal white and golden crown. While the party went on, a lady wearing tight black leather jumpsuit walked in. She stayed in the shadows and waited until her target, Lim Sung-Ki, was in the correct position. When she saw that Sung-Ki had gone to speak with a consultant for another corporation by a table near the large window, she knew it was time. She pulled out her cell phone and hit SEND. A few seconds later, a machine gun fire ripped through the windows of the penthouse. Everybody started screaming and running. Just like the rest of the partygoers, Sung-Ki ran to duck for cover and she quickly moved behind him, waited until Sung-Ki dove down to the floor, and shot him two times in the back, making sure both bullets tore through her target's heart. After that, she quietly slipped out of the chaos.

She took the service stairs, throwing a pink shuriken at the wall to make it stick to it, and continued down the stairs. Once she reached the bottom floor, she exited into the back alley of the hotel. When she heard the sirens approach, she smiled and let out a chuckle. She put on a MLB cap, dug out a cigarette and lighter, lit the cigarette, and inhaled.

"Heh, what a love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter