Part 17

Ryoushi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina trekked down the corridor and finally caught sight of her adversary while Momo was in the middle of changing out her clip. Mina stepped up her speed and threw her shoulder right into Momo's gut, knocking her to the ground just as she finished reloading. They wrestled for a few minutes. Mina kicked Momo's gun away, before Momo pushed Mina off of her and they stood in a face off.

"Like I said, I have no problem admitting you impress me, Mina," Momo declared. "You and your friends. You actually forced me to come up with a complicated plan to get Yang Hyunsuk. Of course, him hiring the Big Bang Company wasn't something I expected. But as you can see… he should've hired more men."

Mina entered a fighting stance.

"As much as I would like this to be our actual final fight, Mina, and I would love it, I have business with Mr. Yang and, honestly, I must hurry. I don't have time for fun, I'm afraid."

Momo quickly drew her other pistol and fired, causing Mina to duck and throw a shuriken in response. Momo managed to avoid it and fired at Mina again, who rolled out of the way. In a move that surprised the gun carrying ninja, Mina deployed a pair of kunais and went on the attack. Momo used her pistol to block the weapons and fired a few times in an effort to hit Mina anywhere she could. A bullet grazed Mina's cheek but she managed to kick Momo in the side and pushed her away. Mina went to kick her again but Momo rolled and picked up the other gun and fired; Mina moved out of the path of the bullets. Momo got to her feet and fired, backing away from her rival as she tried to continue after Hyunsuk. She looked off only once to make sure she didn't trip over anything but that one second distraction gave Mina enough time to tackle her again. Momo grunted and tried to fight Mina off but only found herself without both of her guns. She drew her knife and tried for a swipe but Mina dodged the attack and successfully slashed Momo across the gut, drawing a shout of pain from her.

Momo moved back from Mina, pressing a hand to the wound. Seething, she moved her hand up to see blood pouring from it. "Damn it…" She looked at Mina, who was clearly ready to continue. Ignoring the pain, Momo charged at Mina, leading with a punch but catching her opponent with a kick. She managed to knock Mina's kunais away and tossed her over head. Momo grabbed Mina and threw her, with all her might, against a wall.

"Ugh! I really don't have time for this!" Momo growled. She kneed Mina in the gut and punched her in the side of the head, knocking Mina down. Momo didn't wait to see if Mina was down for the count; with the wound in her gut, she had to finish this quickly before she lost too much blood. She quickly picked up one of the pistols and ran as fast as she could for the garage.

Mina groaned, head a little cloudy, but she got up and chased after Momo.

--------------------

Chaeyoung and Jihyo found a car and worked hard to get it started, Jihyo having to hotwire it. Chaeyoung was in the passenger's seat with her service weapon drawn while Hyunsuk cowered in the back seat.

"Jihyo?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Trying," Jihyo kept trying to make the wires spark enough to get the engine going.

Chaeyoung heard the door to the sub-basement opened. "Jihyo!"

Jihyo sparked the wires once more and started the car up. She sat up, threw the car in drive, and raced out of Command Sigma.

--------------------

Still clutching down on her bleeding stomach, Momo emerged from the corridor, into the garage, and saw the car drive off; she grunted and ran for the nearest car and got into it. She pulled out the wires and attempted to start it. She almost had it when she barely dodged a kunai from slashing across her face, courtesy of Mina. Mina pulled Momo out of the car and fought her again. They brawled and Mina managed to slash Momo across the arm with the other kunai. Momo growled and entered into in a rage; she punched and kicked Mina repeatedly enough and hard enough to daze her, forced Mina to drop her kunai, kneed her in the gut once again, then threw her on the hood of another car. She grabbed Mina again and, with a roar, threw her hard enough to put her through the windshield of the car.

The blood loss hit Momo hard enough to cause her to stop for a second. She realized that she was running out of energy to fight Mina and kill Hyunsuk; she decided to finish her part of the contract. After getting a few deep breaths to continue, she looked to see the smoke from the car that Chaeyoung and the others escaped in still in the garage. Momo ran back to the car and started the engine; she threw it into gear and chased after her target.

Afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter