Part 12

Ryoushi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's cell phone ringing woke her up, although she wanted an extra ten minutes. She groaned, grabbed the phone, and wearily answered, "Hello?"

"Chaeyoung?" Nayeon’s voice sounded from the other line.

"Oh!" She woke up completely as she sat straight up, causing Mina to stir. "Umm… hey, Nayeon!"

"Where are you?"

"Uh… just, uh… waking up! Sorry, are we late or something?"

"No, just get down to the station soon as you can. We have some more information about the case."

"Yeah, sure. Be there in fifteen…" She looked at a topless Mina, who was looking at her with that unfairly seductive smile, "…make that thirty minutes." Mina traced her fingers along Chaeyoung’s spine and she almost moaned. She managed to control her voice but not her eyes rolling into the back of her head. It felt too good. She came back to the present. "M-more like an hour."

Nayeon sighed, "Sure. Whenever. Just get down here."

"All right," Chaeyoung hung up and dropped her head with an exasperated sigh.

"Problem?" Mina asked.

"Yes," Chaeyoung looked at the ninja, "You're too damn y."

Mina smirked, "Really? Never noticed before."

Chaeyoung laid back down next to her. "I did." She kissed Mina. "So… we need to go meet Nayeon and Jihyo."

"You said an hour."

"Well… I do need a shower."

"It doesn't take you an hour to take a shower."

"It will… since I have company."

Mina was a little surprised by that. She smiled, "Is that an invitation?"

"It's a demand." Chaeyoung answered, playfully.

"I like this forceful side of you."

"Really?"

"Really." Mina kissed her. "After you."

"You just like watching me walk away."

"Yes, I do."

Chaeyoung got a playful look on her face. She got up from the bed, taking the sheet with her, covering herself as she walked into the bathroom. Mina sat up as she heard Chaeyoung start the shower. She saw the sheet land on the floor. Her eyebrows shot up in surprise.

Chaeyoung leaned around the door frame, carefully covering her body, "You're not going to keep me waiting. Are you?"

Mina stared at her, love and desire for this girl radiating off of her.

"No, I'm not."

--------------------

Over an hour later, MiChaeng were on their way to the office when Chaeyoung looked over at her girlfriend, "Do you think we should tell them about us?"

"I don't mind. But, Nayeon might object," Mina answered

That was a good point.

"Hmm… so save it for after the investigation?"

"Fine by me."

After getting to the office and finding Jihyo already there, Nayeon showed Mina and Chaeyoung the message she received the previous night.

"So, who's it from?" Chaeyoung asked.

"We picked up some chatter from the wire on Jinyoung last night. We believe this is from Lee Sunmi," Nayeon replied.

"And she's next on the list," Mina surmised.

Nayeon nodded.

"We can also confirm that the Pink Shuriken is working for Jinyoung."

"Can't say that we didn't see that coming," Chaeyoung added. "What do we do about Sunmi?"

"You two are going to meet up with her. Do it as fast as you can. We think Momo's about to move."

"Where is she?"

"From the email she sent us, she'll be at the Coffee Bei in Hangang Park at 4:15."

"What? Right out there in the open?”

"She doesn't know she's a target. All the more reason we have to get to her first. Get in and get her out."

"You got it."

--------------------

Momo was preparing to go to Hangang Park when her phone rang. "Hello?" she answered.

"I know where Hyunsuk is," Jinyoung's voice came from the other line.

"Ah, that's good news!"

"Not at all. He's in Command Sigma."

Momo let her mind dwell on that.

"Hmm... The old military bunker, 25 miles from Seoul."

"How do you know about that?"

"It's one of the random things I know."

"Well, I'm dead. That place was designed to withstand attacks from armies. He's impossible to get to."

Momo smiled as a plan came to her mind.

"Hardly. I'm off to deal with Ms. Lee. And Mr. Yang will come next."

"What? How?"

"Like I said, you just relax and trust me. Leave everything to me," Momo hung up and grabbed another phone from her belongings. She flipped it in the air before slipping it in her pocket. She snickered. "This keeps getting more interesting by the second."

--------------------

MiChaeng arrived at the Coffee Bei in Hangang Park right at 4:15, praying that Momo hadn't gotten there first. They looked all around for Lee Sunmi and found her sitting at a table, sipping on a cup of tea. Sunmi was a beautiful woman in her late thirties wearing glasses and had her dark brown hair flowing down to her waist. To anyone else, she was just another ordinary woman having tea, chilling at a park. For both sides of this case, she was far more important than that.

Chaeyoung sighed in relief as she and Mina rushed over to her.

"Ms. Lee Sunmi?" Chaeyoung asked.

Sunmi looked up, "Yes?"

"We are glad to see you!"

"Who are you?"

Chaeyoung pulled out her badge and credentials, "I'm Son Chaeyoung, Sokorpol."

Sunmi got a good look at the badge then b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter