Part 4

Ryoushi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina woke up that morning with the sun shining through the curtain blinds. She heard the shower running and realized Chaeyoung was already awake. She decided to do something for the Korean girl to help further mend the damage of leaving so she got up to fixing breakfast for her.

Chaeyoung got out of the shower 15 minutes later and was drying her hair when the aroma of eggs and bacon filled her nostrils. She hadn't fixed her own breakfast in so long she forgot what that smell coming from her own kitchen was like. She finished getting dressed and walked into the kitchen to see Mina cooking with her hair tied up.

'No, that's just not fair!' she thought to herself, while trying to maintain her composure. Mina was just too damn beautiful…and domestic to boot. Nothing about that was fair. She saw Mina smirk all of a sudden while not looking at her, and it confused her. She then realized why, and it was because her heart was beating fast. Mina could hear it. 'Dammit.'

Mina picked up two plates full of food and set them on the table.

"Breakfast is ready," she said with a small smile.

They both sat down and Chaeyoung took one bite of the eggs and she was in heaven. She had to keep herself from making sounds but her face gave away everything.

Mina smiled and picked up a few eggs and bacon with her fork.

"I knew you would like it."

Chaeyoung looked at her and swallowed.

"Fine, you can cook." She took another bite of egg before putting a strip of bacon into . Her eyes closed as she savors the taste. "Okay, you can really cook. What did you put in this?"

"Own special recipe. Something I learned in ninja school." Mina answered, grinning.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"How long are you going to hold on to that?"

"Until I don't find it funny."

After finishing their breakfast, Mina went to go shower and get ready for the day. Chaeyoung was cleaning up when she heard the water to the shower stop. She knew she should just stay in the kitchen and continue cleaning up. 'Just stay in the kitchen,' she told herself over and over again.

She hated herself for not listening to her own advice. Or, rather, she knew she would later. She walked into her bedroom and looked around the corner to see Mina just buttoning up her pants. She wasn't wearing a top yet, just bra, and despite having already dried herself off, she still had a little bit of moisture on her that made her glisten like a vampire under a sunlight. At least, Chaeyoung thought so. She gulped.

Mina was patting the towel on her face when she turned around and saw Chaeyoung staring at her. She smirked. "Should I close the door?"

Chaeyoung wanted to say "yes". She couldn't even begin to describe how much. fell open but no words came out; instead, she just stopped and stared at Mina. It was like the Japanese girl was sculpted by God himself to become the perfect human being even the Goddess of Beauty, Aphrodite, would be jealous of. Even the number of scars all over her body somehow made her even more attractive; Chaeyoung imagined it was because it was proof of what she had been through and survived. It was as if Mina was a walking piece of art, and if there was one thing Chaeyoung liked the most? It was art.

After realizing she was still gawking, Chaeyoung turned around, getting her breath back.

"Hurry up and get ready. We need to get going. Nayeon is waiting for us."

Mina nodded, "All right."

Chaeyoung looked over to get one last look and was almost disappointed when Mina put a top on. She hurriedly left the room to let her finish getting ready. And to get an ice cold glass of water.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter