Part 11

Ryoushi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Getting home from the party, Park Jinyoung walked into his study room, heading straight for his alcohol case. He opened it to find his bourbon gone.

"Looking for this?" Momo asked, holding the bourbon bottle by the neck.

Jinyoung jumped back in fear at Momo's voice, slamming back against the cabinet.

The Pink Shuriken chuckled.

"Heh, why too jumpy Mr. Park?"

"Considering how we know each other, can you blame me?"

Momo laughed. "Actually, no." She swung the bottle back and forth, "Not my type of brand but it'll do in a pinch."

Jinyoung steadied his pulse and laughed awkwardly.

Momo stood up, retrieved two glasses, set them on the desk, and poured the bourbon. She presented one glass to her client.

"How was your evening?"

Jinyoung took the glass and sipped the bourbon.

"Good. Very good, in fact. I have a new name for you. An old friend I was hoping was smart enough to not get involved in this."

"Who?"

"Yang Hyunsuk. But… he may be expecting you. Apparently, the deaths of the other partners have sent him into hiding. He may have hired security. I'll find out what I can and let you know, asap."

"So will I," Momo smiled. "That is fantastic. The more security he hires, the more fun I will get out from it. It feels almost like Christmas."

"You are a strange woman, Ms. Hirai."

"I'll take that as a compliment, Mr. Park.”

Jinyoung took another sip.

"What was so important that you came here?"

"Ah, yes!" Momo finished her glass before pouring another. "We have some… new players in this game."

Jinyoung was stunned at that.

"What do you mean, 'new players'?"

"Just some detective who hunted me before. Though she does have help this time around… of the most unexpected variety. A very talented opponent who will really put my skills to the test. Makes it all rather exciting!" Momo answered.

"Exciting?! What?! What does that mean?!"

"It's nothing to get worked up over. They'll be making attempts to stop me, of course, but nothing I can't handle."

"'They'?! What? Did they see your face?"

"Well, yeah of course."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter