Second Part| Seulgi

Linking Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

Second Part| Five Nights and Five Things

Seulgi

 

She seems to be taken back by my question. She probably didn’t expected it, she probably underestimated me.

I’m not a disciple of Cupid, a daughter of Aphrodite, for nothing.

            She believes in love. In fact, she was still terribly in love with her demised lover. In reality, she just hates the concept of love. Because if it weren’t for love, she wouldn’t be suffering up until now. She wouldn’t be hurting if it weren’t for love.

            Ahhhh… Mother probably cursed her of such love life because she’s jealous of Irene’s beauty… hahahaha—wait, that’s not a good thing. That means more work for me!

            “H-how did you know my n-name? M-my real name.” She stuttered.

            “I told you, I’m a matchmaker! I’m going to retirement soon, and your name was the last one on my list. Except that you might be a lot of work compared to my other clients.” Like a cool boss, I sat back down on my chair and took out my Book of Clients. Every single name has been crossed out, everything except her name. “Anyway, since I have a very tight schedule, you better eat now and we’ll start our work!”

            “W-what work? W-what do you mean c-client? I-I—why are you so weird?!”

            I rolled my eyes. There goes nothing.

            “You wished for the impossible and here I am, the proof that love exists! But I realized that it wasn’t love you are looking for after all. You wanted to know what true love is and as a daughter of the Goddess of Love herself and the best matchmaker of Cupid, I am here to happily serve you, Miss Damsel in Distress.”

            “W-what are you--?!”

            “Stop talking now and eat!  Let’s not wait for the grass to grow, Irene-ssi! Let’ go, let’s go!”

 

             After an hour and a half, I finally proved that humans are indeed the slowest beings in the world in preparing. Irene took a long time showering and changing clothes. That left me bored out of my life, hanging out on her living room with an extreme bored expression. Girly girls will always be girly girls~ pft.

            “U-uh… I-I’m done. S-Seulgi-ssi.” Finally! Irene went out of her room in a simple tank top and jeans. When I scanned her from head to toe, my jaws almost dropped. Thank goddess that mom blessed me with abstinence when it comes to beautiful beings haha!

            “Just Seulgi is fine, Irene-ssi!” I grinned widely, standing up from my seat. “Shall we go?”

            She timidly nodded her head before whispering something that I thankfully heard despite her almost inaudible voice.

            “Just Irene is fine too…”

            That was able to make me smile wider. Now that I think of it, I never had such a smile in the past fifteen years.

 

            Our—her—silent steps were all that I heard. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter