Second Part| Irene

Linking Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second Part| Make Me Believe

Irene

 

When I woke up in my bed once again, I thought everything went back to normal.

Great. Who am I kidding?

            There were no traces of weirdness, like my past dream. The moment I stepped in my kitchen however, I realized how very much real the craziness is. The very same good looking but crazy angel has her eyes all over her work, cooking as if it was her passion. It didn’t do well that she has the determination in her eyes. It made her look cooler, more appealing than a moment before.

            When our eyes met, I almost swore. She was wearing an apron, smiling as if there’s no tomorrow. I can feel a nosebleed coming. That some hot piece of meat right there, people!

            “Am I that good looking for you to faint every time, Irene-ssi?” She asks, grinning widely as if she knows she’s got the asset and flaunts it.

            “N-no.” I stuttered. Gosh, why did I stutter?! Ugh I’m such a stupid bunny. Stupid!

            She bought it though. Seems like I’m not the only stupid one…

            “W-what?!” Her eyebrows knitted and she frowned. “But I’m pretty sure I read from that mortal book that girls like guys cooking for them. Huh… Mortals are indeed weird.”

            “Hey…” I called out at the stranger, confused as hell as well. “Why do you talk as if you’re not mortal… And w-what’s with your eyes? Why is it changing color…?”

            The stranger, Seulgi, shrugged her shoulders. “I told you before, didn’t I? Or did you forget it because I kissed you?” She even laughed, causing my cheeks to flush a deep shade of red. WHO IS THIS GIRL?!

            She placed the food on separate plates and onto the table. When she offered the seat to me, I just stared at her blankly.

            “Sit down.” Seulgi said—co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter