First Part| Irene

Linking Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

First Part| The Stranger in my Room
Irene

I thought my eyes were deceiving me. It wasn’t.

            The warm rays of the sun hit my cheeks, waking me up with a terrible hangover. It felt like my head was hit with a frying pan. My throat felt dry and hoarse that I felt like I was in a desert or something. Gosh, what stupid thing did I do again last night?

            I groaned, rubbed my nape as if it’ll wake me up. When I squinted my eyes to adjust to the brightness, finally the series of unfortunate events started.

            Right there, sitting on a stool in front of my bed, was a girl I never met before. Pale white skin, scarily tempting smoky grey eyes although as I continued staring at her eyes, it turns bright red every second, like an illusion. There’s a bright red Fedora hat on her head while she donned a simple white dress. There was a pair of white wings dangling on her back, the same costume kids wear during Valentine’s day. But more eccentric than that was the grin plastered on her face that it dawned me, she looks like a bear… in a Cupid’s costume.

            “How in hell… is there an angel in my room?!” I can’t help but mutter out, still totally confused in the situation.

            “Hi! My name’s Seulgi and I’m Cupid’s Top One Matchmaker! Let’s be friends from now on!” The girl grinned wider, the glint of happiness on her voice is totally messing with my brain. And the moment her wings flapped behind her in excitement (and knowing that can’t possibly happen unless it’s a real pair of wings), I decided that maybe I am still in dreamland go back to sleep.

            “Ugh… I must’ve died or in coma. I’ll go back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter