Chapter 16

Euphoria (Don't You Remember)

 

A/N: First of all, thanks for my loyal readers who kept on supporting this fic (you all know who you are)… you’re my inspiration guys^^ kekekekeke^^ I appreciate all of your comments, seems like there’s a lot of soofany shippers than soosicspheres, am I right? Well if you were to ask me, I’m a SOOSICSPHERE and a SOOFANYFIED at the same time… uhmm.. I can’t really choose between them… huhuhu.. but I find soosic more romantic, though soofany is more cheesy^^ anyway, enough of the blabs, here’s the update =)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

“She’s Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon. Happy?”

 

When Sooyoung heard it, her eyebrows met and cannot believe what she heard. Such a small world, she thought.

 

Just then, she held Jessica’s right wrist and said “W-what?! Hyoyeon? Why didn’t you tell me before?”

 

“I don’t see the point of telling you those stuffs… and, wait… is there something wrong?” Jessica asked confusingly.

 

“Everything! All of these are wrong!” Sooyoung blurted out, and with that, Jessica was startled with her sudden outburst.

 

“Yah! What are you talking about? I can’t understand you!”

 

It’s Jessica’s turn to raise her voice. She still doesn’t get why Sooyoung is pissed all of a sudden. She tried to pull her hand from Sooyoung but the other girl tightens her hold to it. And then, Sooyoung motioned to walk out from the office with her being dragged. But then, Jessica had her luck and swiftly pulled her hand from Sooyoung when they are about to step out of the door.

 

“Choi Sooyoung! Why the hell are you acting like this huh?!”Jessica scoffed as she was really annoyed with Sooyoung’s mood swings.

 

Sooyoung looked down on the floor, curling her fist as if she was controlling herself not to be furious. Then, she looked back to Jessica and said “You’re quitting this job.”

 

“Mwo? Are you crazy?! You know I can’t do that!” Jessica shot her eyes to Sooyoung and lock the door behind them so that no one can hear them shouting and ranting to each other.

 

“Wae? I can give you another job… you can work on our company instead, right? Please Sica… J-just leave this place.” She said while looking to Jessica with pleading eyes.

 

“You’re telling me to quit this job without explaining the ing reason why I have to?! Aish!” Jessica exclaimed and then pushed Sooyoung away from her.

 

“I don’t want you to get involved with the Kim’s. You’ll be in a big trouble if they knew that you’re related to me… Look Sica, it’s for your own good” Sooyoung said, as she was trying to convince the girl.

“I still don’t get it. What’s with the Kim’s? What do you mean trouble?” Jessica asked, still looking skeptical to Sooyoung.

 

“Your boss, Kim Hyoyeon, is my ex’s best friend. And she’s…uhmm… when I saw her earlier, I can feel that she’s still mad at me.”

 

“Her bestfriend? You mean, Tiffany? And…you saw her?” Jessica replied a series of question while Sooyoung just nodded as an answer. Jessica suddenly remembered that Hyoyeon is going to fetch her bestfriend today at the airport. Does it means, Tiffany is staying here in Seoul?, she thought to herself. She doesn’t want to open this to Sooyoung yet, since they still have a problem to solve.

 

“And I guess, if she’ll know that you’re my girlfriend… she’ll be furious… Maybe, Hyoyeon is now wondering why I came here on HER company.”

 

“………”

 

“Yah… Sica, are you listening to me?” Sooyoung tugged Jessica’s shirt since she noticed that the girl was starting to zone out.

 

“Y-yeah… But… But still, whatever reason you have, that’s not enough for me to leave this place. You know how much this work means to me right? And besides, I know Hyoyeon. She’s not like that. I know she’ll never do that to me… I hope…” She uttered those last two words softly, which can be barely heard by Sooyoung.

 

“I know Hyoyeon more than you do. She’s kind, nice, funny and enthusiastic. She’s very protective more importantly with her family and…and Tiffany. And I don’t want to come to a point that she will blame you for what has happened.” Sooyoung said with a tinge of sarcasm while her hands on Jessica’s shoulder.

 

“How can you judge your old friend like that huh? I know you’re still pissed with what has happened before but can’t you forget that for once?! Hyoyeon is not like that!She’s not an impulsive, immature and irrational person like you!” Jessica burst out without knowing that those words will hurt Sooyoung.

 

“Are you saying I’m impulsive, irrational, and immature?”  Sooyoung let go of holding Sica’s shoulders and then looked down. She was definitely hurt by Sica’s words but she still tried to be calm.

 

“With the way you are acting right now? Yes.” Jessica then moved to her table and gathered all her things, including the box for Mr. Park.

 

Sooyoung then moved to Jessica’s spot and tried to help fixing her things.

 

“Let me help you with that…”

 

“No.”

 

Jessica is starting to get annoyed with the taller girl’s presence. With all the things they fought today plus the tiredness from work, she’s now saturated and pissed as well.

 

“Sweetie…What you said hurt me but I’m willing to forget that… just please… don’t be so stubborn… qui– ”

 

“You know what? this is nonsense! Will you please leave MY OFFICE. Now.” She said sternly, and then pointed her finger to the door.

 

“Sica…“

 

“LEAVE! Please? I’m tired of this Sooyoung…” Jessica said without looking to Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung didn’t say anything and shook her head. She knows she can’t do anything for now but to let her girlfriend alone for now. She knew she was being unfair to Jessica due to her irrational thoughts, but what do you expect her to do? She just wanted to prevent Jessica from being included on the mess she was going through. With that, she walked out from the building, hurt and disappointed.

 

 

--AT THE AIRPORT—

 

 

TIFFANY’s POV

 

“Bessie! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

 

Oh, I heard my bestie’s voice! I looked at my back and to my surprise, she suddenly hugged me.

 

“Ughh... Hyo, I-I can’t breathe… “, I said while hugging back.

 

“Err. Sorry! Oh em gee Fany ah, what happened to your hair? You look so…blondish…Eeew…” She joked and then glided my hair. As expected, she’ll be surprised with my new hair color.(A/N: Tiffany’s hair is like her hair on time machine okay? J)

 

“Hey, is this the right manner to greet your bestfriend? Making fun with her new look?” I kidded back.

 

“Nah. I just miss you Fany ah…” With that, she hugged me again.

 

I pulled out from the hug and then pinched her cheeks, “Uhuh, I miss you moooooooooore bestie!”. She groaned and then caresses her cheeks. Maybe, I pinched her to hard. HAHA!

 

“Yah, you know that hurts… That makes me feel that you miss my cheeks more than I…” she pouted after saying that.

 

I just ruffled her hair and then patted her shoulder. She’s so cute when she’s being annoyed.

 

“Aniyo, you know I love you more than your cheeks, bestie… Oh by the way, how did you recognize me? I already dyed my hair.” I giggled.

 

“Well, I just saw that 2 shiny &cute pink luggages beside a shorty y girl and with that, I already knew it was you… Though I’m having second thoughts due to that…uhmm...blonde look.”

 

“Waeyo? Do I look ugly?” I gave her a fake sob. Kekeke^^ I just want to play around this time.

 

“Aish. Yah come here.” She then anchored her right arm to my shoulders and touched my chin. “That’s not trueee… You’re still gorgeous… and hot… like before.” She said in a seducing tone. Because of that, I get off from her and then flicked her forehead.

 

“Yuuck! Hyoyeon ah… You know I hate you when you speak like that! So…eeew.”

 

“Kyaaah! Enough of this okay? Haha! Can we go now?” She said with her hands on her waist.

 

“Okay!”

 

She helped me pull my other stroller while I pull the other one, with my other hand entwined with hers.

 

If only we’re still okay, I guess you’re the one who I hold hands with.

Aish! How dare me to still think of us! I quickly shrugged that thought away from me. I shouldn’tbe thinking about it….for now.

 

When we reached a red Porsche, she guided me next to the driver’s seat and then started to drive.

 

As we travel, I looked around the scenery. A lot of things have changed – the buildings, the parks, houses. However, the one thing that has remained the same is the nostalgic and comfy feeling that Seoul gives to me. It’s really nice to be back home after almost 3 years.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

Just to clear things out, Sooyoung, Soojin, Tiffany, Taeyeon & Hyoyeon, are originally staying in Korea. Sooyoung and Tiffany became together when they are in their senior year in college in Seoul. After graduation, Tiffany was forced by his father to go to States to help him with their business. Since Sooyoung’s parents (except with her sister) were also in States, she didn’t argue with Fany but instead, she went there with her and continued their relationship. Few months have passed, Soojin came by to them and start helping also with the Choi’s business. And after two years, lots of hardships and trials came in, including Taeyeon’s death…as well as their breakup. Sooyoung and her family decided to go back to Korea and stay there for good. Then another year has passed, it was now Tiffany’s turn to go back to Korea, after three years(A/N: I’m planning to do a prequel for this story…whatcha think?).

 

TIFFANY’s POV

 

As I look around the scenery, all the old memories I have are little by little gushing out of my mind. It’s nice to reminisce those good times… but it’s the other way around when you think of the bad ones.

 

“Hyoyeon ah…” I said softly.

 

“Waeyo? Any problem?” She asked while her focus is still on the road.

 

“Aniyo. I was just thinking…if… uhmm… ifwecouldvisither?” I said those last words undeniably incoherent for her. Nerves take over my body and started to give me some kind of feeling I can’t explain.

 

 

“Pardon? What did you say?”

 

“I s-said… can we visit her now?” I looked at her, waiting a positive reply from her.

 

“Are you sure? Don’t you want to get a rest first? You’ve travelled for almost 12 hours and you look like you haven’t got any sleep yet.”

 

“But Hyo… I missed her so much… just as much as I miss you…” I said while I gently rub her right arm.

 

“Tsch. I know she always win over me. You love her more than I… hmmp!” She sulked but of course, it’s fake. She was just kidding around.

 

“Yah, stop being jealous okay?  Please bestie… Promise, it won’t take long.” I pleaded.

 

“Eheh! Okay, fine…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------

A/N: Do you have any clarification? If you’re confused with the time frame, just ask me and I’ll pm you right away okay. So, how was it? Am I being harsh with SooSic? Haha! Sorry for that! Promise, I’ll make it up to you. Besides, this is a soosic fanfic…no, I mean soosicfany fanfic…. HAHA. I’m still torn. Can you please help me guys? Which one do you want more? Soosic or soofany? your choice will greatly change the flow of the story so please, help...^ I know this story is moving so slow but please, bear with it. Haha! btw. I’m planning to do a prequel to this… it’s gonna be SooTaeny… and yeah, that’s my next story after this one. =) 

 

p.s. i'm posting another chapter after a few minutes =)