Escape pt. 2

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cool breeze no longer feels cold, sweat drenched as Jungkook run towards the school gate. He was not thinking of anything else at the moment. His feet dragging him to wherever his heart lead him to. Ignoring the security guard of the school, Jungkook dashed quickly into the school. Even though it is hard to run with only slippers, he manage to control his step to run steadily.

A silhoutte with a fast movement seen by the security guard. The chilly feels strike through their spine. They were thinking for a moment, 'Is it ghost?' before realizing that was a person. "Student!! Student!!" shouted the security guard whilst blewing the whistle non stop. But, Jungkook was too busy running to even bother by the whistle sounds. He keep and speedily running towards their classroom. "You better be fine, figure!!" he shouted under his breath.

.

"Oh? There's a person in here?" said the boys who enter Jimin's class. Silently but loudly inside, Jimin is praying that he will be fine. Hoping that someone can save him when he need them. Jimin close his eyes tightly. His body felt worst, shaking all of sudden. Why must he be so scared today? Why can't he embrace himself? Just, why?? That was the questions that playing in his mind. "Yahhh! Show yourself!" Shouted the person which makes Jimin shivered. Jimin remained silent and stay still. "Yahh!! Are you deaf??" shouted the person again. Gritted teeth, balling fist, shaking body and weak knees, Jimin slowly get up and get out of his hiding place. "Well.. Well.. Who we got here?" said the other boy. There are four of them in total- the boys and there is a girl. Half conscious. Jimin avoid any eye contact with them. Still clenching his fist tight, in case he need to swing them. "What a pretty face you got.. Are you sure that you're a boy..?" said the other boy with "Hyun Soo" name tag. He's his bottom lips as he look at Jimin's face. He signalling his man to hold Jimin up. "Yahh! What are you doing?? Let me go!" begged Jimin. "Even the voice of yours begging sounds so sensual now.. .. I'm messed up.." he smirked. He walk towards Jimin and slowly caressing Jimin's face. Unwilling, Jimin avoid from his touch. Exasperated with Jimin's behavior, he slapped him, not once but twice. "You really are something! I want to see that face of yours calling out my name!" said the other person name as "Yoon Oh" as written on his name tag. "! He messed up our gender identity..!" said the man who holding Jimin's left arms, clearly written "Won Hwi" on his name tag. "Shut up! Just put him up as my first prey.. I can't wait to taste him.. He he.." He laughed evilly as he loosen his belt. Crying, Jimin started to create chaos by kicking them and kick the air. Slapped again and punch on the stomach for thrice, Jimin have no strength to fight back. "Please.. Save me.. Jungkook-ssi.." he prayed with his teary eyes before he's closing his eyes. 

"Yahhh!!" a loud voice heard from the outside. "Aishh!! Who the hell interrupting my pleasure time!!?" shouted the man. " off!!" the person shouted as he entered the room boldly, alone. "The is wrong with this man!?" said one of the guy later. "Yahh!! You wanted to die!?" said the other boy later. "Lay a hand on him, I'll cut your hand!!" shouted him. "Aishh! this man! Yahh!! Beat him up!!" shouted the man who seems to be their leader, Jungkook thought. Yes, it was Jungkook. Jungkook come in the right time as they almost did something to Jimin. When he entered the class, Jimin was already almost shirtless. They ed his shirt. Jungkook eyes burning on fire. With

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter