Who are you? - Jungkook.

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin remain silent in the class. He refuse to talk and he keep on focusing in the class. Jimin's behavior towards Jungkook make him confused. Jungkook could not focus in the class, he keep on staring at Jimin all the time. He bite the top of his pencil and was about to pull Jimin's chair when someone interrupt his attention. 

"Excuse miss.." called a student who by the door of their classroom. "Pardon me?" asked the teacher. "I want to meet with a student in this class called Krystal, if you don't mind.." he said. "And who are you?" asked the teacher later. Jungkook look at the person with super focus and furrowed eyebrows. Jimin look at the person as well. "My name is Kim Seokjin from class 8-A1." he introduce. "Oh.. Well, Krystal?" said the teacher. "Yes?" asked her. The teacher give her sign to get out and meet the person. Krystal furrowed her eyebrows and get up to meet the person. "Some crazy crush.." she mutter. Jungkook eyes keep on eyeing her movement. He later get up from his seat and went to asked for the teacher permission. "Ma'am.. May I go to the toilet please?" asked Jungkook. The teacher just nodded her head telling yes. Jimin look at him, "Annoying.." he said later. Sighing.

"Kim Seokjin?" suddenly Jimin started to voice out. "Why? You know him?" asked Taehyung who heard him. "Kinda.. But, I don't remember where or when.." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, cracking neck. "Hmm.. Kim Seokjin.." he wondered. He later shake his head and back on focusing in the class. 

..

Jungkook followed Krystal who was taken to somewhere by Kim Seokjin. Jungkook silently eavesdropping. "What do you want?" asked Krystal. "Do you know who am I?" asked him. "Who you? Well, not interested.." said Krystal. "Tch.. Sure you are?" asked him again. "Whatever.. Just go straight to the point.. This is so annoying.." she said. Fanning herself, hot. "Well, I'm Kim Seokjin, or well known as World Wide Handsome.." he said, shameless. "What?" Krystal said, jerked. "I can get 10 girl like you by picking my fingers, you know.." he said again. Getting more bold. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "What even?" he said. He continue eavesdropping. "Let me be straight forward.." He said later. "Good.. Because I can't stand you anymore.." Krystal said later. "Cold.. My type.. Hmm.." he said. "Well, I want you to be my partner or to be exact couple.. I'll pay you as much as you want.." he said later. "What?? Am I a girl for rent or what??" Krystal started to get more annoyed. She later push Seokjin away and try to escape. But then Seokjin hold her wrist and twisted her to face him. "You'll regret it when you say no.." Seokjin started to stare deeply into her eyes. "Why are you suddenly look handsome?" asked Krystal. "Because you don't realize it right from the start.." Seokjin said. Jungkook ed his coat, feeling nausea. "Why do I even say yes to this undercover thing?" said Jungkook. "I'll be your partner but in one condition.." Krystal said later. "What?" Seokjin said as he let go of her. "Pick the best dress for me when you asked me out.." she said. "Cool.. You may choose any dress that you want.. Everything's on me.." Seokjin said later.

"What are you doing?" asked someone who suddenly come out from nowhere to Jungkook. "Nothing.. I was about to tie my shoelaces.." he answered. "Idiot." he said. Jungkook turn to look at the person. Jimin. "Jimin?" he said, Jimin rolled his eyes before look at where Jungkook was peeking just now. "Tch.. Stalking, huh?" he said later. "Yahh.. I'm not!" he said to Jimin, denying. "Whatever.." he place his hand in his pocket. "Teacher asked me to tell you to enter class now, lesson will start soon.." he said before went to Krystal. "Yahh Jung Soo Jung!!" Jimin called out her full name. "Aren't you going to go back to class? Teacher asked me to look for you..!" Jimin said, annoyed. "Yahh!! Don't call out my full name you idiot!!" she said, angry. "Whatever.. 2 minutes or I said you skipped class.." he said later. "Yahhh!! Park Jimin!!!" she shouted again. Jimin ignore her. "Same goes to you." he said to Jungkook before walk awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter