Embarrassing moment

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook walk towards the balcony of second level of the house. He wanted to inhale fresh air of the morning. Sun beating him with uncontrolled brightness which makes him wince a bit. His eyes can't be open due to the sunlight and he had to cover his eyes with a towel in his hand before he can open his eyes. He smile before enjoying the fresh environment. Jungkook slightly move his eyes to the front balcony of his house. A figure who yawn and has his eyes still close at the left side, stretches his body to sober up. "Tch.. The figure is up.." Jungkook look at the person. It's Jimin. 

Jimin get up just to take a fresh air outside, as usual. Jimin didn't realize that someone has been staring at him all along. Jimin rubbed his eyes just to get clear vision. He look carefully to the body who was covered by the sunlight. Jimin let out voice of whining which comes out like a cute boy voice. "It's me.. You don't have to struggle to open your small eyes.." upon hearing that voice, Jimin quickly went to hide his face. "Don't worry, I've seen it a few minutes ago.." "Aishh.." Jimin whined. Hurrily, he ran towards the door. Well, fact that he's shy not because of his face but, "I'M JUST WEARING A BOXER AND AN OVERSIZE T-SHIRT!!!!" That was the reason. Jimin went to the bathroom and get ready to go to the school with his blushing red cheeks. He swear to wear his full pyjamas from now on.

Sounds of chopping, cutting, cooking and smell of delicious dishes makes the stomach growl, wanting to have a taste. Jimin hurrily rushes to the kitchen to 'help' his mother. Jimin place his bag pack on the couch at the living room before running to his mother. "Mum~~" he called her. "Hungry?" Jimin grinned as his mother knows him well. "Go get your father and brother here.." ordered Mrs. Park. "Okay..!" happily, Jimin run again to the upstairs for his father and brother. "Dad~ It's time for breakfast, mum call for you.." Mr. Park figure seen at the back of the door of his room. "I get it.. Go get your brother now.." said Mr. Park later to Jimin. Jimin nodded before heading to the room next to his. "Paboya~~" Jimin called out his little brother with "fool". "Hyung! How can you have the heart to call me so?" asked Jihyun. "Well, aren't you?" asked Jimin, ignoring whiny Jihyun. "Hyung.. If you dare to said that once again, I'll never forgive you.. I'll never talk to you.." Jihyun pouted and look away. Jimin laugh and went to him. "Aigoo~~ I'm so sorry my little baby prince.. Hyung was just joking.. You know hyung love you, right?" Jihyun still pouting but felt relieved as his brother do not mean his word just now. "Why are you so cute?" asked Jimin. Jimin went to hug him before give him a kiss on the cheeks. "Hyung!!" Jihyun was shocked by the sudden kiss meanwhile Jimin are laughing hard at his brother expression. "Hyung.. That was disgusting!" Jihyun said out loud. Jimin felt a little offended. "Yahh.. You're supposed to be thankful to me because I love you.. No one else love you more than I do, you understand? You always can rely on me unlike others.. Stop saying that was disgusting.. It's offended me.." Jimin said later before heading to the door. Jihyun was speechless. How can he be careless? "Hurry come down.. Mum is waiting for us.." Jimin said in cold voice. Jihyun felt guilty hurrily follows Jimin pace. He keep staring at Jimin without a word. On the other hand, Jimin laughing inside. He was just trying to pranked him. Why would he get mad? 'He's my brother anyway..' he monologue. 

"What happened? Why are you two seems so quiet today?" asked Mrs. Park who never saw both of them kept in silence before. Because, they will always quarelling about something-- of course unnecessary. But today, it's seems like there's something wrong. Jimin went to take a seat next to his father at the left side meanwhile Jihyun sitting down, facing him. "What's wrong? Jihyun? Jimin?" asked Mr. Park later. "Hm? There's nothing dad.. We're too hungry for quarelling.." answered Jimin. "If so, then grab something to eat first.. Mum will served the others in a moment.." said Mrs. Park. "No, it's okay.. Let me help you mum.." said Jimin, getting up from his seat. "Are you sure, son?" asked Mrs. Park, doubting. "Oh mum.. Come on! I'm not fainting any soon.." Jimin laughed at his mother worried face. "I'm okay.." convinced Jimin. "Alright then, here.." Mrs. Park hand the breakfast to Jimin. "Ah! Speaking about eating, why don't you call our neighbor last night to come over?" asked Mrs. Park to Jimin. Hearing that come out from his mother mouth makes him blushed hardly. He was reminded by the scene take over this morning. "What happened to your face my son? Are you okay??" asked Mrs. Park. 'Dang it! Why would my face turn red now?' asked Jimin to himself. "Uhm, I'm fine.. It's just.. ah!! The neighbor!" Jimin trying to change the topic. "Ah, yes! Jihyun, go get him here.. Tell him to join us.." said Mrs. Park later. Jihyun nodded and get up from his seat. "Oh! Don't forget to say, my mother are expecting a lot for you to come!" Mrs. Park smile to the ear as it is the only way to ensure that the boy will come over. Jihyun just nodded before heading to the door. Jihyun open the gate of their house to get out from there. He went to the front gate of the neighbor house, luckily, the neighbor come out.

"Oh, Jungkook-hyung!" called out Jihyun. 'Hyung? Your as*' Jungkook monologue. "No need to be so formal.. Just called me Jungkook.." replied Jungkook. "Alright then, Jungkook?" Jungkook look at him and giving him 'what?' look. "My mother asked you to join us for breakfast.. You haven't eat yet, right?" said Jihyun. "Oh, it's okay.. I can do anything for my breakfast.. Said thanks to your mother.." said Jungkook. "But, wait!! My mother said, she's expecting to see you soon.." said Jihyun which makes Jungkook turn around and follow as asked. 'What a bum.. Now, I have to meet the figure  again.. ' said Jungkook in his heart. "Ah, I see.. I'll join you later.. Please go ahead.. I need to prepare my bag pack and wear shoes.." replied Jungkook. "Sure will.. But, make sure to come.. I don't want my mother felt disappointed.." said Jihyun one last time before leaving. Jungkook bow a little and smile awkwardly. "God.. Now I can't help but go to their house.." sighed Jungkook. He hurrily went to pack his stuff before lock the house and head to the figure house. He hate to make folks waiting. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter