Brother's Love

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin lean on the wall looking out through the window. The chilly wind blow to him and make him shivering. Rubbing his hand against the cloth makes him feel warm a little. Jimin look at the front house. A boy can be seen staring at him. Jimin looked puzzle as he lowered his eyes. He tried to ignore what he has seen before look at the sky, full of stars and moon lightning the dark sky and lonely night. He close his eyes, feeling the fresh air as he inhales the air. "Jimin hyung! Mom called out for dinner!" shouted Jimin's younger brother, Park Jihyun. "Hm! Hyung is coming.." said Jimin later. Jimin is about to close the window and the curtain but then he saw the person that staring at him are still staring at him. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows before closing the curtain. "Weirdo." he said as he shake his head. 

Jimin head to the kitchen, all of his family members already gathering. "I'm sorry, I'm late again.." Jimin said to his parents. "It's okay son.. Have a seat.." Jimin smile at his father before flick on Jihyun's forehead. "Hyung!!" he shouted. Jimin mocked him, Jihyun went to hit Jimin and Jimin replied back. They always bickering, Mr. Park has to stop them again. He clear his throat, both keep silence. "Guys, stop it.. We're in front of the food. Where's your manner?" asked Mrs. Park. "Hyung started it first.." Jimin imitating him, "Hyung start it first~" "Park Jimin!" said Mrs. Park. Jimin clear his throat. "I'm sorry, mum.." he said. They eat peacefully as the food are prepare by Mrs. Park are all serve. They enjoy eating and chatting once a while as they are eating. "Jimin.. How's school?" asked Mr. Park. "Well, everything went well, Dad.. Thanks goodness I still can catch up with the lesson." he answered, honest. "Thanks goodness." Mr. Park said. "Jihyun? Have you improve in your study?" asked Mr. Park. Jihyun lowered his head. "I am, Dad.." he said. Mr. Park let out sighed. "You should take a good example from your brother.. Look at him, succeed in his study as well as his own interest in dancing.." said Mr. Park, comparing both of him and his brother. Jihyun pouting, hurriedly feed a mouthful spoon of food into his mouth. Jimin look at him, instead of mocking and feeling proud of his father compliment as other siblings did, he try to assure him. "It's okay, Dad.. As he grow up, he'll understand what is the importance of his future.. Let him get what he want for now.. I'll make sure he'll improve in his study.." Jimin smile before patting Jihyun's back. Jihyun lowered his head even more, he's touched. He is easily touch moreover when his brother did so. He know how much his brother love him even though he love to . "Make sure he did." said Mr. Park, stern. "I will, Dad.. Don't worry.." Jimin smile before ruffling his brother hair. "Cutiee.." Jimin said to Jihyun before continue eating. 

.

In Jimin's room, he finish his homework that are given by the teachers. "Tok Tok" a knocked coming from his door. "Come in.." Jimin said as he focus on writing the answer for his homework. At the door, Jihyun head can be seen as he peek on his hyung. "Come in, kiddo.. How long are you planning to stand there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter