This is it

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone gather around as Krystal wanted to make her speech as she's the Queen of the day. "Hello everyone. Thank you for coming to my birthday party. Although it may be not as you expected it will be, but thank you for coming and everyone is welcome." Jimin come over towards the crowd as he's out of the toilet. "Here by today, I, Krystal Jung would like to officially started the party today after an important announcement I would like to made." Krystal smile at everyone, greatly smirking. "As everyone know, or may be wondering.. I would like to clear the messy head of yours about this matter.. Thus,  I would like to declare in front of all of you, I, Krystal Jung and Jeon Jungkook have officially engaged!" Due to shocking news, everyone was gasping whilst Jimin can't help but widened his eyes. "Engaged??" Everyone was so flustered by the sudden announcement. Jimin keep hearing the word, 'Engaged' within his surrounding which makes him lowered his head. There's this entangled unknown feelings that suffocate him. Throbbing hardly his heart. 'What is it?' He wondered. "Yes, engaged! You didn't hear me wrong.. We're together to make it simple.." Krystal said later. "I know that everyone are in utterly shocked with my announcement.. However, that is the truth and the party haven't yet started, hence LET THE PARTY BEGIN!" Krystal shouted later. Music filled the house which makes it almost exploded. Jimin hold onto his chest. The unknown feelings that suffocate him still lingering. He take a look at Jungkook who stand next to Krystal. Unexpectedly, Jungkook is looking at him too. Sudden tear drops which doesn't alarming him drops like a pool which makes Jimin urgently wanting to leave the place. 

Crying, Jimin run away to his heart content. He try to pass through the crowd. "Excuse me.. Excuse me.." He excuses himself as he try to pass through them. After struggling for about 10 minutes in the crowd, Jimin manage to pass through them. As he tried to get out of the house, someone grabbed his hand. "Let me go! Let me go!!" Jimin shouted. It's hardly heard as the music takes over the house. "Jimin! Jimin! It's me, Taehyung! Calm down!" Jimin struggle himself to let go of Taehyung's grip. "Jimin!! It's me!" Jimin turn to look at Taehyung and he immediately hug him. "Taehyung-ah.." He said with a sad voice. "Why? What's wrong? Tell me, Jimin-ah.. Why are you crying?" Taehyung hug him tightly and patted his back. "Can we talk outside? I don't want to be seen crying here.." Taehyung let go of his embrace and face him. "Let's go Minnie.. I'll take you somewhere quiet than here.." Jimin nodded. 

Taehyung look at Jimin who's been crying. He let him cry all he want. He patted his back. As Jimin slow down in crying, he try to ask him. "Are you feeling better now?" Asked him. Jimin just nodded. "It's okay if you're not willing to tell me what happened but at least tell me how hurt it is to let me understand your feeling better.." Taehyung said later. "Thank you, Taehyung-ah.. I appreciate it.." Jimin said later. "No worries, that's what a friend supposed to do." Taehyung reassure him. Jimin smile at him. "Look at your face, all mushy and messy! Aigoo!" Taehyung wipe away his tears. "Sorry.." Jimin quickly wipe away his tears. Taehyung give him the sweetest smile. "Taehyung-ah.. About your question.." "Yeah?" Jimin try to open up. "I don't want to tell you what is it about actually but I can share you about this unknown feelings.. I feel so suffocating that I cry my eyes out. I don't know why is it feels so heavy in my chest.. For unknown reason." Jimin tell him his pain. "Jimin, I don't know what it is exactly too but if that feelings coming from a certain person, perhaps your heart is hurting. Because you've been longing for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter