Idiot

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook keep an eyes at the suspect for almost a week now. There's no harm that he did up til now. 'Slowly trying to lure your prey, I see.. ' Jungkook mutter in his heart. The suspect who known as Kim Seokjin, son of the RJ's CEO. Jungkook is beware of every possibilities that might happened. Jungkook knows his main focused in which makes Krystal fall for him before he dumped her. He just wanted some information about their family and then he'll leave her. That's what Kim Seokjin's plan is. Jungkook are totally focused on his mission that he forget about something. 

"Jungkook! " someone called after him. He turn around and saw smiley face of Krystal. He rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Do you really have to express your annoyance on me like that? " asked her who later take a place beside him. "Cut the chase.. What do you want? " asked him later. "Tch.. You don't have to play hard to get with me.. " she said later. "I only said for once.. " Jungkook look at her before walk away. Krystal hold on to his hand. Jungkook pulled away with his furrowed eyebrows. "What the heck? " he said, angry. "Okay sorry.. It wasn't my intention to hold you.. I just want to talk to you for a minute.. Please? " she plead. She gesture her hand to tell Jungkook to wait up for awhile. Jungkook let out deep sighed. "Now, talk! " Jungkook said, stern. "Okay, I just want to invite you to my birthday party tonight.. " she said. "Not interested. " Jungkook answered quickly without hesitation. "Could you consider this for once? " asked Krystal, not giving up. "No means no. " he answered, firmed. "Yahh, Jeon Jungkook! " shouted her in annoyance. Jungkook did not bother to turn around. He just continue walking. Jungkook look at someone who is in his direction as he walk. "Jimin. " he mutter. He was walking with Taehyung, all bubbly. Jungkook now remember, he hasn't pay a visit on Jimin since a week ago. Jungkook face palming. "I totally forgot. " he mumbled. "Yah! I was talking to you! Why are you looking away?" Asked Krystal, exasperated. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "I've told you my answer, what else do you want?? " asked him. "I've told you to consider my request aren't I?? " asked her later. Jungkook look away from her and wanted to shout so badly. 'Can't she understand what I'm saying!? ' he shouted in his heart. "I'm not interested.. Can't you understand!? " answered him. 

Jimin looked at the direction that are full of noisy voices early in the morning. To shock him into reality, it was Jungkook and Krystal. Jimin lowered his head. "What's wrong with those two? " wondered Taehyung. "I don't know.. Let's just leave quickly Taetae-ah.. " answered Jimin, uneasy. "They looks like a couple who are bickering.. But, are they going out? I mean.. You know.. Dating? " asked Taehyung again to Jimin. "Well, as I said.. I don't know.. I don't want to interfere in someone else life.. Or to be exact, personal life.. " replied Jimin. Pretending as if he don't care about Jungkook. Besides, his life has nothing to do with Jeon Jungkook. Jimin lost in thought. "I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter