I notice you

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day, whenever Jimin are on live, Jungkook will make sure to answer any questions just to get something from Jimin. For him, anything that comes from him are the treasure he should keep as an assets. 

Jungkook get another messages from Jimin again. Of course, Jimin still don't know who he is. 

"Hi, JK.. Uhm.. I was thinking about something.. Mind hearing me first?" 

"What is he trying to say so mysteriously..?" Jungkook wondered before replying, "What is it about?"

"Uhm.. I know it's too sudden but.. I.. " 

He stopped at the word 'I' which makes Jungkook wait for his full sentence. 

"What is it about, Jimin ssi?" He asked him. 

"Oh.. Uhm.. Look, I told my brother about you and he ask me if I can ask you to meet up?" He sent. 

Jungkook widened his eyes. "Meet me?! How am I suppose to? I.. I'm not ready.." Jungkook bite the tip of his nail. He's thinking hard. 

'Am I ready to meet him? Why am I being a coward now? Don't you want meet him, Jeon Jungkook?' Jungkook monologue on his own. He's battling with his own mind. 

After 30 minutes of thinking, he finally decided. He stare at his phone. He push the button, 

"Calling..."

..

Jimin was shocked as the one who he knows as JK suddenly calling him. It was right after he told him that he wanted to meet him. He leave him hanging for 30 minutes and shockingly calling me? Jimin thought. He take a deep breath and clear his throat. 

"Why am I so nervous? Damn.." Jimin nagged himself and prepare himself to talk with JK. 

"Hello? Hi.." Jimin greet. "Hi.. Sorry for the late reply.. I.. went to the toilet for awhile.." he gave excuse. "Oh, it's okay.. No worries hehe.." Jimin replied, sweet. "Thanks.. And yeah, about your question..?" he asked Jimin. "Oh, yeah.. So, how? Can we.. Meet?" Jimin asked again, carefully. "I've given a thought on it and.. " he pause. "Sure, let's meet.. But where should we meet? Should I go to you or should I not?" Jimin unknowingly smiling as he agreed to meet him. "Oh, I don't mind.. Anything that suit yourself.." Jimin replied before thinking, 'this voice is so mellow.. So, familiar..? But where?' Jimin frowned. "alright, I'll go to you.. Please give me the exact address.." he request. Jimin just hummed as reply and before the call end, he heard the person said,

"I miss you Jimin-ah.."

...

Early in the morning, Jungkook already set his foot at the bathroom. He's getting ready to meet Jimin. Never did he thought this day will come this fast. Jungkook pick his best outfit for today. He even went out shopping for new clothes yesterday. All excited to meet Jimin who misses a lot. 

"Whatever the outcome later on, even if he'll hate me.. At least, let me see him one last time with my own eyes.." He mutter to himself and patting his chest. All the unspoken feelings he keep in himself feels too heavy now. He later hurriedly went to grab his car key and drive away to the address Jimin texted him. With his pounding heart. 

..

Jimin stand at the place he suppose to meet this JK boy, he thought. Not sure of what he's gonna react as this is their first meet ever, perhaps? Jimin still think of his words the other day. 

"I miss you, Jimin-ah..'

'He miss me? But didn't know each other, right? And that voice.. Where did I heard it before? Why do I feel a sting in my heart after listening to that voice?' Jimin questioned himself. Jimin shake himself before taking out his phone and received a message from JK. 

"Will be there in 5 minutes.."

Jimin prepare himself. Whoever he might be, he'll treat them good. That's what he promise. 'Even if the person is Jungkook? Even if he's Jung—' Jimin's mind stuck at the moment as he remembered that name. 'Jungkook?' Jimin monologue. Jimin forgot about him. 'What if.. What if he's Jungkook? What if... No, that voice.. That voice...!' Jimin lost in his thought and someone greet him. 

"Long time no see Jimin-ah.." 

Jimin turn his up as quick as he can and widened his eyes. 'It's you!' He monologue. Clueless and froze, he don't know what to do. 'Why can't I move? Why can't I stop staring? Why.. Why did my..' Jimin monologue as if he's screaming but he can't move at all. 'tears fall down..?' He continued monologue. 

Jungkook POV

"I'm sorry Jimin-ah.." I told him. He look so shocked. I want to take a step closer to him. To wipe his tears away. But I found my legs are too weak to move. I don't want him to run away from me. I.. I'm afraid to lose him.. "Jimin-ah.." I call for him. "Jimin hyung.." I call him again. Until I saw Jihyun coming out from nowhere. "I knew it was you hyung.." He said as he look at me. "How?" I asked him. "JK Jeon? What do you expect when you reveal yourself like that.. Who else knows about us? From Busan, surname Jeon. All pointed at you, hyung.. I wasn't sure until I told Jiminnie hyung to meet you today and see with my own eyes. Jeon Jungkook, it's you.." Jihyun explained to me. How quick witted is this boy to recognize me, I thought. But I'm really grateful that he didn't tell Jimin about me. If he did, I'm sure he won't meet me today. Leave alone messaging me. I turn to look at Jimin again. His tears won't stop falling and his not moving too. As if he was glued there. I take my best courage to move forward towards him and embrace him in my arms. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. Please don't leave me again.." I begged him. 

Jimin POV

Jungkook. It's really him. I'm not dreaming. I was too shock to even react at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter