Mr. Neighbor

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin walk towards the school gate entrance. He tucked in his right hand in his pocket whilst looking at the sky. He heave sigh as he walk slowly. He didn't have anything to be rush for since his father won't pick him up today too. He walk whilst kicking the air and finally realize that someone is looking at him. Both look at each other's eyes, 

"Figure?"
"Jungkook?"

Jimin chuckled before wave his hand to Jungkook. The man just chuckled before look away, ignoring him. "Tch.. Well, I can't blame him.. I'm always are invisible.. " Jimin sighed. "Minnie~ What are you thinking of?" asked someone who suddenly embrace him before placing his hand on Jimin's shoulder. "Ah~ Taehyung.. Nothing.. It's just I'm tired.. " reason Jimin. "Tired? For what?" asked Taehyung later. "Hm? Tired for living like a stone, use when needed, throw when useless.." Jimin sighed. Taehyung patted Jimin's back. "Hey.. At least there's someone who always notice you.. " Taehyung smile widely to the ear. "Tch.. And I never appreciate it, right? Such ungrateful person I am, right? You must have thin---" Jimin words were cut as Taehyung place his finger on Jimin's plump lips. "Minnie~ You shouldn't said so.. You're always appreciating me.. Even you're not showing it with affection just like I did, but, I do know you.. So, stop saying those crap.. " Taehyung words makes Jimin clueless. How wonderful can this person be? He wondered. "Well, someone who got you will be the most luckiest person in this world.. You're such an angel~" Jimin compliment him. "And I want that person be you.. " Taehyung look intensely at Jimin. Jimin who once again was clueless avoid the eye contact quickly. "Uhm.. It's getting late.. We should head home.. My mother will be worried if I happen to be late." Claimed Jimin. He head towards first, followed by Taehyung later. "Minnie~ wait for me! " Taehyung whined. 

"This guy is dangerous.. " Jimin. 

"Tch.. A gay? I didn't expect the figure will be such a gay.. What a sick.. " Jungkook look at 'the figure' walk away with Taehyung. Both of them looks so happy as if nothing worries them. But, hey! Why should you be bother by them? He questioned himself. "What a fool." he insults himself. Jungkook later waited on the bus station for someone to pick him up. Since he is not familiar with the road and the city yet, he have to wait for someone who ordered by the Chief to come and pick him up.  He'll get use with it sooner, he thought. 
15 minutes later, a car with signed Mercedes in black painted color parked in front of him. " Com. Jungkook?" asked the person in the car, addressing him as comrades. "Yeah?" he answered, unsure. "Get in.. I'll send you home.." said the person later. It is someone who in the middle age and of course a man. 'He might be on the same age as my father' guessed Jungkook. "My name is Kim Yong Joon (김 영 준), you can call me Uncle Yong, I'll be on your serve for this whole week. Anything that you needed, just call me and oh! Of course, my contact number or else you won't reach me.. " he said before handing his contact number to Jungkook. "Thank you, Uncle Yong.. " Jungkook being grateful. At least, there's someone to rely on. Jungkook later become silent again. It is his behavior that he less talk and keep on silent. For him, it's better not to talk more and less talking on something that are not in his field(related to his job). 10 minutes in the car and finally Jungkook arrived at his house, for a moment. "Thanks for your kindness, Uncle Yong.. Goodbye.. Safe drive.. " Jungkook wishes him.  Even though he looks tough and cold, but, he do respect folks. "Thank you, son.. Hope you have a nice day today.. " he smile before leaving Jungkook. Jungkook send the old man off before stepping into the house. His belonging was place in front of the house as someone handle them when he was at the school. Jungkook sighed before unlocked the house. "I'm home. " he greets the empty house. Again, no family. Jungkook place his bag pack before slowly brought in his belonging outside, one by one. Some times twice at once. 

"Oh? New neighbor?" someone questioned it. "Hi? Are you our new neighbor? " asked the boy to Jungkook who has just come out. "Well, hi.. I am.. I've just move in.." answered Jungkook as he smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter