sniper

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"0000 hours, two. 1500 hours on your left, one.." said the person. "0000 hours on my sight.. Left, two steps.. " wind blowing chilling them. Everyone seems so focus on the person. "Forward, slow, crawl.. 3 moves.." he give orders. Those who are in the circulation, move as ordered. "Stop. Freeze." he suddenly said, cold. "undercover." he said later as the person within the circulation put down their head. "0010hrs, you back, keep down." he said as he monitored the person. "In one, two.." he takes a deep breath before, "CATCH THE CHICKEN!!!!!" all of them running towards the chicken. As he kneeled down, the chicken did not realize him and he manage to catch both of the chicken. "YEAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!" They shouted, happy. Enjoyment. 

"Aishh.. why do you make me to do this work? I'm not a chicken catcher.." he sighed, annoyed. "Eyy, I know that you are a sniper before.. So, your sight is 100% correct and perfect.. Including the prediction." compliment the other person who look at his 50's. "It was not 100%.. It is 99.000000000009%" he said later. "Eyy,, Jungkook-ah.. You know we don't have such energy and stamina to catch the chicken, right? Let it slide.. Hm?" asked the woman in his red shirt, black skirt. "Eyy,, okay.. I will let it slide this time.. But will never next time.. Got me?" he warned the folks before leaving with his towel and a mineral of water. 

JEON JUNGKOOK.

Jungkook is 17 years old boy was born in Mandeok Dong, Busan. He has the specialty in gun shooting. He was offer to be in the police team as undercover since 15 years old. His talent was recognize as he joined shooting competition as his school representative. The judges are mostly police officer and they quite impress with his ability in shooting. Even though his parents refuse to let him in the police team as he was offered, Jungkook convince them that he will be okay and he is having fun since this is what he love to do. His parents has no right to stop him anymore as he said so but still worrisome is always there for their son. Later, he is invite to military, in the special force team. He register for the special force as he reach 16 years old. Of course, there is no other way that a 16 years old boy will be in special force. He has special case in which the country needs him in such age. He has the potential of a sniper. He became the best sniper as he joined the team. It's been 3 years since he joined the force. He will become a sniper with his M14 rifle as the beginners, if he received any job order. At this moment, Jungkook went to a private school that he need to attend for only two years. But today, he has day off but it was not an actual day off. He has to help the villagers to catch the chicken for their feast later on the night. 

"Jungkook?" a man with a not so tough body as can be describe with his husky voice, calling for Jungkook. Jungkook turn his body around before straighten his body. "Victory! Sir!" he said with formalities. "At ease." the man later said. "Thank you, sir." The man just nodded at him. "How are you?" "Doing good, sir.." Jungkook said. "Good. Now, let's straight to the point.. I have mission for me. Undercover, sniper." he said as he pass a file that he held in an envelope to Jungkook. "What is it this time?" asked Jungkook. He has been in a lot of undercover before, so it won't be any problem for him. "Look in the file.." he said later. "School boy?" Jungkook said later as he read further to the file requirement. "A girl?" the chief nodded. "Chief, you know I can't handle a girl, right?" Jungkook later said. "I know.. But, her father is one of the important assets in Korea. Her father is the CEO of S Corporation. Right now, he's after by the mafia.. We're trying to investigate this issues, therefore, I need you to keep his daughter safe.." Jungkook sighed. He hate the thought of making any contact with a girl. He just don't like it when a girl irritate him. "Fine." Jungkook decided. The chief smile at him. "When, where and how?" he asked later. "Easy. Read all the content of the document, later on you'll understand.." Jungkook nodded, understand. Jungkook look at the envelope, "Damn.. I hate girls." he heave sighed again.

..

Jungkook walk confidently as he enter the school basement. He went straight to the school office as he was inform that his transfer to the new school documents has been settled and all he have to do is go get his schedule or should he say time table? "Where on earth is this place?" he look surround. Jungkook walk slowly as nothing bothered him that much. But later his step was stop as he bumped into something. "I'm sorry!" t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter