Misunderstood

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sir? Yes, as I mentioned, he is close to the suspect. Yes.. I think we can negotiate with him. Sir. Yes, Sir!” Jungkook end the call. He return to his bedroom. To his surprise, Jimin aren’t in his room. Not in the bathroom or living either. He peek at Jimin’s room next door. No light. Where did he go? He wonder. Jungkook started to felt flustered. ‘Park Jimin. Where are you?’ Jungkook monologue.

Where did Jimin go? Why did he suddenly disappear? What happened.

Next morning, Jimin show up at the school. He silently sit on his place. No expression. Refuse to talk to anyone, he lowered his head and shut his eyes. Jungkook who has just entered the classroom after he went to the toilet for awhile, look at the slender body. “Jimin.” he muttered. Jungkook went to him but got stop by Taehyung. “Not now.” Taehyung said, stern. He stare deathly at Jungkook. Ignoring Taehyung warned, Jungkook trying to dodge Taehyung. “I said, not now.. He’s not in the mood..” Taehyung blocked his way. “None of your business. I need to talk him. Move away.” Jungkook said as he move to the other way but Taehyung kept on blocking his way. “I refuse to fight. Not now.” Taehyung said once again, stern. Sighing, Jungkook went to his seat with his eyes remain still looking at Jimin.

A few minutes later, unexpected guest entered the classroom. Kim Seokjin. His man as he claimed, hold on to Taehyung, therefore he cannot stop him from coming closer to Jimin.

“Park Jimin..” he said as he lean closer. “Or should I say.. Lovely Minnie..?” he whispered to his ear. Jimin immediately look at him. “Jin” he said. “Hey babe..” Jin replied as he sit on the table. “Long time no see.. Don’t you miss me?” Jin said, smirking. “What do you want?” asked Jimin, trying to be bold. “Spare me time, will you?” he said as he trying to caress Jimin’s face. Fast as lightning, he get up and stay away from him. Jimin gulped. Jin smirked again before pointing the outside to him. “If you dare to disobey me.. You know what will happen, right?” he smile at Jimin. “What for?” Suddenly, Jungkook come up and blocking Jin’s way. “And pardon me? You’re nobody.. Move away..” Jin replied. “If you wish to meet Jimin, alone, pass through me first.” he said later. “I’m not afraid of who you are.. Move..” Jungkook later step closer to Jimin but Jimin move towards Jin, voluntarily. “Let’s talk outside..” Jimin said before dragging Jin along with him. Taken aback and speechless, Jungkook froze on his spot. He do not know on how to react on the situation. On the other hand, Jimin went to talk with Jin as requested.

“What do you want?” he asked. “You, obviously.” Jimin regretting his question. His cold hand almost shaking upon hearing it. “Shut up.” He answered, stern. Jimin trying to brace himself. “Now you dare to talk back, huh? Why? Since you are a ‘man’ now?” Jin provoking him as he smirked. “Listen, no matter how ‘manly’ you look, to me, you’re still the ‘girl’ that I want..” he whispered to Jimin’s ear. Quickly, Jimin avoided him. Jin smirked again, feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter