Damnnnnn, this is so wrong!

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook get all excited to try every games at the amusement park and do not want to miss extreme rides obviously. Meanwhile, Jimin is sitting at the bench refusing to go on the scary rides. "Ahhhhh..  Jimin ssi.. Come on.." he said to Jimin who refuse to go with him. Jimin giving up as he crouch and pull away from Jungkook. "Jungoo-ahh.. Noooooooo.." he begged. "Ahhhhh, come on.. Just two rides, I promise you.." Jungkook whined. "Jungoo.. I don't like it.. I'm scared!" Jimin said later, not denying that he is scaredy cat. "Hyung~~ Just two rides.. Please~~" Jimin look at Jungkook with a baby face who was about to cry. "Jungoo-ah.. Hyung don't like it.. Please~~" Jimin said as he play along with Jungkook's whiny act. "Please~~~" Jungkook knelt down. "Yahhh.. What are you doing?" asked Jimin later. Give up, Jimin finally agree with him. "Fine.. Two rides only.. Promise me?" Jimin said as he show him his cute small pinky promise. Jungkook giggle at the cuteness of Jimin's pinky before pinky promise him. "Promise.." Jungkook immediately dragged Jimin to the game he choose.

"What are we going to ride?" asked Jimin, feeling weak already. "Viking and Space Gun.. Hehe~" Jungkook said as he giggle. "Yahh!! You mean those thing??" asked Jimin who pointed at the thing that goes upside down. Jungkook nodded. Jimin feels wanted to vomit right away. "You're not going anywhere hyung~" Jungkook said as he backhugged Jimin to block his way from running away. Jimin lean on Jungkook's chest, weakened. "Why do I even said yes to go here.. Hing.." Jimin said as he wanted to cry. "Hehe~ It's going to be fun!" Jungkook said to Jimin. Both reacted contrasted. Excited and worried. "I'm here hyung.. Don't worry.." Jungkook whispered. After waiting for too long, it's their turn to ride the Viking. Jimin sit next to Jungkook and without alarming, he hold tight to Jungkook's hand. "Relax, hyung.. Let's enjoy this.." said Jungkook later. 

..

"Yahhh!! I'm not going to any ride with you anymore!" Jimin said later as he sit on the floor. Jungkook are busy laughing at him to realize his surrounding that looking at them weirdly. "Yahh!!" Jimin shouted as he felt exasperated before kicking his . "Hahaha.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.." he apologize to Jimin. Jimin crouching again and hold his chest. His heartbeat has been beating so fast. "Let's go.. I'll follow you to any ride you would like to ride on.." Jungkook said as to persuade Jimin. "Shut up.. I don't want to go with you.." Jimin said later, half crying. He's been acting like a little girl at the moment. Jungkook just laugh at him. He cannot deny how adorable Jimin is. He start to giggle by his own. "What's so funny?" asked Jimin who notice him. "Nothing.." he immediately answer. "Hyung.. Let's go home.. I'm tired all of sudden.." said Jungkook later as he crouch near to Jimin. Jimin turn his face to Jungkook. He gritted his teeth, exasperated. 'Now you're tired, huh? After dragging me along with your crazy ride?!' Jimin monologue to himself. He stand up and Jungkook followed. Jimin later kicked his shin which makes Jungkook hurt and ouched non-stop. Jimin smirked feeling satisfied before walk away, leaving Jungkook behind. "Hyung.. Ahh.. Hyung!! Ouchhh.. It's hurt, it's hurt, it's hurt.." Jungkook said later before running after Jimin. 

Both walking side by side as they decided to go home.  Jimin walk slowly as he keep on thinking something. 'Why is he doing this? Is it because he want to know about what happened earlier?' Jimin asked himself as he keep on walking without looking to the front. "Hyung!" Jungkook called for him urgently as he saw Jimin almost hit the lamp post. Jungkook pulled him to his embrace. "Aishh.. Can you at least look what is in front of you when you're walking??" said Jungkook, angry. Nagging to be exact. Jimin froze in Jungkook's embrace. Jungkook heave sighed before realizing that he has been hugging Jimin. He later let go of Jimin. "Hyung? Are you listening?" asked Jungkook after he cleared his throat. "Shut up.." Jimin said as he glare at Jungkook. Jimin continued walking as he remembered what Jungkook has said. "Ahh.. One more thing.. What's with you calling me 'hyung'? Am I your hyung?? We're literally on the same age!" said Jimin later as he face Jungkook. Jungkook gulped. "Okay,, fine.." Jungkook said later as he refused to explain anything. "Good.. Stop calling me hyung.." said Jimin later. Jungkook nodded. "Hyu-" Jungkook was about to call Jimin 'hyung' before Jimin give him death glare. "Sorry.. I mean, Jimin-ah.." he called Jimin. "What?" asked Jimin later, cold. "Don't be too scary, Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter