You're mine for today

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin walk with his mind go blank and tears won't stop from falling. 'Why is he here? Is he wanted to take a revenge on me?' he monologue. Jimin walk again and this time he almost walk past through the road. Jungkook who silently following him, immediately pulls him over. "Yahh! Can't you see where you are walking to??" he said, angry of Jimin's carelessness. Jimin didn't say a word, instead he just remain silent and cry silently. Jungkook close his eyes for a brief seconds before intertwined his fingers with Jimin's and lead him to walk the road. "Follow me.." he said as he hold tightly to Jimin. Jimin didn't care of his whereabouts. He's still lost in his mind. "Park Jimin? Can you hear me?" asked Jungkook. "Jimin? Park Jimin?" said Jungkook again. "Jimin!" he called out his name whilst shaking his body. Jimin wake up from his moonshine and look at Jungkook. "Jungkook? Where are we?" he asked. "You know what? Even if someone you out of nowhere, you may as well not realizing it.. Look at you! Wake up will you??" Jungkook get mad of him. "I'm sorry.." he said. "What's wrong with you?" asked Jungkook. "Nothing.." he replied, short. He wipe away his tears that almost dry by its own. "Here.." Jungkook passed him a bottle of water. Jimin drink it as he's sobbing. Jungkook look at him. 'What happened?' he said to himself as he wanted to know the story behind everything. He was about to ask but later Jimin's phone ringing. "Hello?"Jimin pick up the phone. "Jimin-ah!!" the person from the phone said. "Oh.. Taetae-ah.." he said later. "Yahh.. I'm sorry for not telling you about I'm leaving first.. My father suddenly call me saying that he's in front of our school to fetch me.. I'm so sorry.. And when I want to call you, my phone are out of battery.." he explained. "Oh.. No problem.. It's okay.." Jimin said later. "Really? Are you okay? Are you going home alone now?" asked Taehyung later. "No.. I'm with Jungkook.." Jimin said later. "Euing? Aren't you two fighting?" asked Taehyung later, confused. "Yes.. It's a long story.." Jimin said to him. 

Whilst Jimin are talking with Taehyung on the phone, Jungkook turn around and take out his phone. He dialled someone's number. He waited for three times ringing and it's connected. "Hello?" he greet first. "Hello? Who is this?" asked the person. "Hello, Mom.. It's me Jungkook.." Jungkook said later. "Oh! Jungkook.. Why are you calling me, son?" asked the lady who Jungkook called as Mom. "I just want to inform you that I'll be taking Jimin somewhere and we will be late.. If you don't mind, may I proceed? This is to repay my fault for not visiting him for the past week.." he said later. "You're going to be late?? But, where are you going? Please don't bring him to somewhere harmful or any club.." the lady said, worried. "No, Mom.. Don't worry.. I'll be taking him to eat something and spent time together.. And, if you don't mind.. I want to ask him to sleepover in my house.." he said later, asking permission. Jungkook look Jimin who still on the phone. "I can give a yes to that since you can protect Jiminnie.. But, you should talk to his father as well." said the lady. So, Jungkook is calling Jimin's mother and asking for taking Jimin somewhere with him and will be home late? Also, asking for him to sleepover? "Hello? Jungkook?" called Mr. Park. "Yes, sir.. It's Jungkook.." answered Jungkook. "You're going to take him with you? Where to?" asked Mr. Park later. "I just want to spend time with him.. I want to treat him to eat something he want.. Spent time with him and can I ask your permission to let him sleepover at my place?" boldly, Jungkook asked Mr. Park. "Sleepover, huh?" Mr. Park are thinking of the best decision. "Yes, may I?" asked Jungkook later. "I can give you permission.. But, don't do anything weird on my son.. You got me?" Mr. Park give him warning. Ever since Jimin was involved in the unexpected occasion, he is being extra careful over his sons. "You got my words, sir.. I will protect him instead.." Jungkook give him assuring words. "Well then.. You may.. I put him under your trust.." Mr. Park said later, putting trust on him. "Yes, sir.. Thank you.." Jungkook heave sighed of relief. "It's going to be our night today.." Jungkook mutter as he smile whilst looking at Jimin.

"Are you done?" asked Jungkook who saw Jimin hang up the phone call. Jimin just nodded. "Let's go.. " Jungkook said as he hold to Jimin's hand. "Hm? Where to?" asked Jimin. "I'm hungry.. Let's go.." said Jimin later. "No.. I need to go home.." Jimin said later as he look at time. "Gosh.. I'm late.." Jimin said later. Jungkook look at how flustered his face looks. "Haha.. you look cute as you're flustering.." Jimin look at Jungkook. Disbelieve with what Jungkook has said, Jimin turn around and look away. "Don't worry.. I've asked your parents permission to kidnap you for a day.." Jungkook said later. Jimin turn to look at him with widened eyes. "You said what??" he asked Jungkook, disbelief. "I said, you're mine for today.. Let's go.." Jungkook smile as he said 'mine'. Jimin's cheeks turns red. "Aishh.. How can he sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter