What could it be?

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The voice of class 3-1 students can be heard from the outside as Jimin walk slowly. He sighed before enter the class. Jimin head to his seat with his heavy sigh. "Chim? You're okay? " asked Taehyung who come over to him. "Yeah.. Everything is good.. " replied Jimin in which discouraged Taehyung that he is okay. "Babe, I know you not only for two days.. Come on, what's wrong?" said Taehyung later. "Yahh.. Stop calling me babe.. I'm not your boyfriend or girlfriend for you to call me so.. " Jimin suddenly losing mood. "Yahh.. I was just kidding.. No need to be so serious.. Now that you're like this, I'm sure that you're not in a good shape.. Tell me, what's wrong? " asked Taehyung again later. "I'm sorry for losing my mood.. It's just, I have a fight with my brother, nothing serious though.. That's it.. " answered Jimin. Taehyung knows it was not it. There must be something else but he refuse to push Jimin even more. "Okay, I understand.. So, what can I do to bring my Chimmin back? " said Taehyung as he muttered 'Chimmin' in a cute way. "Oh, shut up Tae.. You just need to stay silent, I need to take a quick nap for a moment.. " wished Jimin. "As you wish, Chimminie.. " Taehyung has been too exaggerated today. He has been given Jimin too many nickname. Jimin as said, take a nap for a moment. There are people who looking deeply into them. Well of course, one of them is Irene, Taehyung's so called girlfriend and the other one is.. 
"You sure can flirt, 'figure' ssi.. " he smirked. 

Taehyung kept eyeing on Jimin who are taking a quick nap. Jimin closed his eyes tightly as he wanted to forget what has just happened. Actually, he also don't know why is he become so moody today. About his brother, he felt nothing to be honest. He's not angry towards him at all, he was just teasing him. But, why is it he felt so exasperated for no reason? Is it because of the things he witness just now? Is it? Jimin shake his head in his mind. He tried to figure any other reason but found none. 'It can't be it..' he denied again and again. 

The truth behind Jimin's bad mood was because of the scene where he never wish to witness. As he walk towards the stairs heading to his class, he saw Jungkook with their other classmate, Krystal. Jimin was looking at them silently before Jimin saw Krystal pulling Jungkook towards her and almost kiss him. Luckily, Jungkook are able to dodge her. Jimin gasped as he felt his breathe was shortened, his heart was scattered into pieces inside, the uneasy feelings he felt this morning feels suffocating and his knees were too weak to even stand up straight. Jimin lean on the wall as he try to normalize his breath. "Damn it.. What's wrong with me?" said Jimin. "Jimin?" someone called for him. Hurrily, Jimin escaped from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter