Unfair!

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tightly hold to his waist, Jimin shut his eyes as the wind roughly hit him as Jungkook drive faster. He do not know where will Jungkook bring him to. With a fast beating heart, Jimin just follow where he will lead to.  After a few minutes of fast ride, Jungkook finally slowing his motorbike. As Jimin open his eyes, he saw that they are next to a beach. Hurrily, Jimin let go of his tight hug on Jungkook's and step off from the motorbike. 

"Why did you bring me over here?" Jimin asked him. "There are no one here.. We can talk in peace.." Jungkook replied. "There's nothing to be talk of.." Jimin answered short as he walk towards the beach with his hand tucked in the pocket. "Jimin.. You should trust me when I said I wasn't using you.." Jungkook said with a sullen face. Jimin scoffed. "You weren't..? You weren't you said? Tch.. That's enough Jungkook.. I refuse to argue with you.. Nice thing you brought me here.. You can leave me alone now.. I need to clear my mind.." Jimin said as he backfacing Jungkook. He slowly walk towards the cold water. He take off his shoes and let sunken his feet in the sand with the water that swipe away the sand. He slowly let his tears  go that he has been hiding for awhile now. Jungkook who have been watching for afar, lowered his head. 'What did this boy do to deserve any of this misery..' he thought. Jungkook slowly following Jimin from behind as he walk without any direction. Step by step that jimin take felt so heavy.

"Aishh, I can't hold it anymore.." Jungkook who silently watching Jimin from behind went to fastened his pace and went to Jimin. "Jimin!" He called out for him. "What?? I've told you to let me alo—" Jimin mouth was shut. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry that I've broke your heart for what I've said.. I'm sorry that I have to hide something you shouldn't know.. But please, believe me.. All I need from you is your trust.. Believe me.." Jungkook said as he stare at Jimin. "Something I shouldn't know? What is it? Can't you explain it?" "I'm sorry.. I can't tell you about that.. But, when the time comes, I'll for sure explain it to you from A to Z.." Jungkook begged him. Jimin look at him attentively, thinking whether should he trust him or not. "Look, I don't know if I should trust you or not because I've just met you and get all my head in a mess because of you, so my will be I'm not sure.. However, regarding on your secret, I won't talk about it to anyone.." Jimin replied which makes Jungkook sigh in relief. "However!" Jimin said which makes Jungkook nervous. "Who says you can kiss me, huh!??" Jimin frowned. Jungkook come back to his senses. 'Ah, sh*t! I didn't hold back just now..' Jungkook monologue. "You and I have nothing in between and how dare you to kiss me!?" Jimin said again later. "I'm sorry, but, much better than that boy, Jin kiss you, right?" Jungkook hit a point. Jimin shut his mouth before replied, "Well he did stole my first kiss tho.." Jimin said before fastened his pace to escape from Jungkook. "Yahh! What did you say??" Jungkook shouted later. Jimin run away from him quickly with a smile on his face. 

.

Jimin climb the gate of his house to avoid any noises. He did not come back home last night and more worst, he did not inform his parents about it. 'It's all Jungkook's fault!' He cursed Jungkook silently. As Jimin jump down and grab his bag pack, he tiptoed to enter the house. Bad luck, his father out of all people in the house come out. Jimin widened his eyes. "DAD!!" He shouted. "PARK. JIMIN!" His father sounds stern

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter