Escape

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin went to the school office as he has to help the teacher to carry some stuff. He decided to leave his bagpack behind in the class and will get it as soon as he went to the school office. As he slowly stepping on the stairs, he cracked his neck and rubbed his nape. "Ugh.. It's so tiring.. " he heave sighed. He slowly walk towards the class but stop his step as he heard some voices in the classroom. "So, it's that true that you're my guard send by my father? " asked the person, a girl voice, Jimin guessed. The man just replied with "hmm.. " Jimin take a peek at the person inside the classroom. Jimin widened his eyes when actually he saw Jungkook and Krystal. "Are you sure you are? Because you look fit under my palm, perfect naughty dog asking me to tame you.. " he chuckled at her words. "Whatever.. " he answered. "Yahh! " she shouted. Jungkook take his bagpack and was about to leave but then Krystal stop him. "Just admit it that you like me just like how the others like me, don't you? " Jungkook stare at her. Krystal is flirting with Jungkook. Slowly running her fingers on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook hold to hee her wrist, "If you're this lowly and have no pride, you don't deserve any man in this universe.. " he let go of her hand. "F**k off! " Krystal said before running away. Jimin who witness the situation run away beforehand. Not even Krystal step out of the classroom yet. 

Jungkook let out sighed. "What a mess.. " he shake his head before looking at the other side, Jimin's seat. "Why is his bag still here? " he whispered in silency. He raised his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulder before leaving. As he leave the classroom and heading to the school main hallway, he heard some boys are talking. "Let's do this here, tonight.. " "Cool.. Come earlier.. " "Oh, shut up.. I will.. " Jungkook just ignore them as he passed by. "Bad boy, huh? " he chuckled. 

...

"I'm home.. " Jimin greets as he entered the house. "Oh.. Our Minnie has come back home.. " said Mrs. Park, welcoming Jimin home. "Jimin, honey? Where is your bag? " asked his mother as he saw Jimin come back with empty handed. "Gosh!! I forgot to bring it home.. " he said as he face palming himself. "I'll go get the my bag, Mum.. " said Jimin. Right before Mrs. Park could stopped him, he dash out of the house and running as he might to the school.

.

"Sh*t! Where did I left my bag at? " Jimin said as he step into the school gate. "Excuse me, sir.. I have something left behind.. My bag pack.. May I get in? " asked Jimin to the school security guard. "Student.. You shouldn't do that..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter