You're mine

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin waited for about 40 minutes until Jimin come out from the dress room. Jin asked the make-up artist to touch up Jimin's face and the outcome makes Jimin looks so gorgeous! Jin mouth gaping. 'Is this Park Jimin?', he thought. (A/N: you may imagine Jimin's MMA 2018 face in MMA 2019 outfit) 

"Well? How is it?" Jimin asked Jin who keep on staring at him. He's nervous. "Hello? Excuse me? Ahjussi?" Called Jimin who's looking at Jin that looks like an uncle drooling over a dessert. "Ahjussi!!" Shouted Jimin again which makes Jin gulping and come back to his senses. "Uhm what? Pardon me?" Jin said later. "My goodness! Where were you? The moon? The sun?" Annoyed, Jimin about being day dreaming. "Sorry cutie, you look so gorgeous to ignore.." Jin make a flattering comments. "Shut up. Shall we leave now? I bet my parents are waiting for me.." Jimin said as he's praying in his heart so that his father will take it easy on him. "Sure, let's go.. You look perfect now.." Jin said later. Both leave the place as they're leaving to home right away. Jimin's home. 

..

"Omma?" Jihyun called for his mother. "Yes, son?" "When will hyung come home? It's almost dinner but he's not here yet.." Jihyun asked to his mother. "He'll be here soon he said.." Mrs. Park replied. "Mom, this is the first time ever that Jimin hyung ever come home the next day, I mean missing from home the whole day.." Jihyun explained. "I know right? I'm worried too but your father said it's okay so I won't worry much.." Mrs. Park said to Jihyun. "Sure.. But, mom?" "Yeah?" "Shall I invite Jungkook hyung over?" Jihyun asked his mother. "That's right! Go, call him over.. Mum cook a lot today.." Mrs. Park asked Jihyun to call over Jungkook for dinner. "Be right back mom!" Jihyun leave to Jungkook's house. 

"Jungkook hyung? Jungkookie hyung!" Called Jihyun. Jungkook who heard of Jihyun's voice went to open the door. "Oh! Jihyun-ah.. Why?" He come closer to Jihyun. "Hyung, mom asked me to call you over.. Come join us for dinner.." Said Jihyun. "Uhmm, is Jimin home yet?" Asked Jungkook as Jimin come first to his mind. "He'll be here soon.. Come on.. It's cold out here.." Jihyun said later as he's running cutely to keep warm. "Alright, I'll just go locked the door first and I'll be there in a minute." Jungkook said later. "Okay, we'll be waiting.." Jihyun said as he left him behind. Jungkook immediately run to his house before coming out with a pad coat and a key to locked his house. As soon as possible, he went to Park's house. 

"Oh Jungkookie.. Have a seat son.." Mrs. Park welcome him as he entered the house. "Thank you mom.." Jungkook sit next to Mr. Park. "It's been a while since we last gather together, is it?" Mr. Park said later. "Yes, Dad.. Thank you for inviting me.." Jungkook said, grateful. "No worries son, you're just like my very own son.." Mr. Park honoured him as his son. "Thank you, Dad.." Jungkook bow his head. As they're busy talking, Jihyun running inside the house in hurry. "Mom! Mom!!" Jihyun called them, panting. "Why, why?" All eyes on Jihyun. "Mom, hyung is here and his friend too.." "Oh really? Why don't welcome them in?" "Mom, that's not the point!" "What do you mean, Jihyun?" "Hyung.. Hyung, he.. He..." Jihyun looks shocked. Jungkook went to him. "What's wrong with Jimin, Jihyun!?" Asked Jungkook, full of worries. "Jimin hyung looks different!" Jihyun finally said it. "What? What do you mean by different?" Everyone feels confused by his words. "He looks—" "I looks like what Jihyun?" Jimin entered the house. Do you know the feelings of an idol performing with all the lights pointed at them? Yeah, that's the vibes of current situation. "Jiminnie.." Mrs. Park mutter. "I'm home.." Jimin said. "Park Jimin!" Mr. Park shouted at him. "Uhm, Dad? Before you can knocked me to the wall or kick me out of this house, I guess you should meet the person responsible for this.." Jimin said as he told the person outside to come in. "What are you doing? Come in!" Invite Jimin. Jungkook avert his gaze to the person outside the room and the person makes him clench his fist and gritted teeth. "You!" Jungkook said. Jimin ignore him and drag the man inside. "It's been a long time Mr. Park." Greet the man. "Kim Seokjin.." Mr. Park said his name. "Wait! Kim Seokjin!?? Son of the successor? That Kim Seokjin??" Said Jihyun who seems interested in him. "I am, such an honor to be known by you.." Jihyun gasped. "Hello? Can we get this settle first before you get excited? Dad? Mom?" Jimin interrupted. "Now talk, where did you go last night?" Jimin bite his lips. "A hotel room.." Answered Jin frankly. Jimin on his beside, coughing for choking. Mr. Park widened his eyes. "No worries, I don't do anything to him. I just sleep with him, that's all.." Mrs. Park rub her nape. "My goodness! Can't you just filtered your word, Kim Seokjin!" Jimin snap at him. "Sorry baby, I don't know how to.." Jimin immediately close his mouth. "Baby?!" "Ahahaha haha.. You heard it wrong, it's Minmin, not baby..! " Jimin turn to look at Jin of the word baby. "Fine, have a seat first.. Let's talk over dinner. " Jimin take a seat next to Jin.

"So, for how long did you two known each other?" Asked Mr. Park so suddenly. "I've known him for quite long now.. I guess 3 years now?" Jin said to Mr. Park. "That long? How come I've never meet you?" Mr. Park asked, suspicious. "I'm sorry, Sir.. I guess it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter