Empty spaces

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, Jungkook get up earlier and as usual, exercise come first. His body felt weight as he ate too many last night. Jungkook cracked his neck. “Ooof..” he let out a little sound of sighed. He stretched before do his regular exercise. Push-up 3 sets (10 times x 3), sit up 3 sets (10 x 3) and half squats 4 sets (10 x 4). He later sit down and drink some water. He sighed again before grabbing his towel and showering.

As he is ready to go to the school, Jungkook look at the house place in front of his house. “Is he already okay?” asked himself. “Should I go to visit him?” he said later, arguing with himself. Whether he should visit him or not. Who’s him? “Figure ssi, how do you do?” Jimin of course. Jungkook shake his head before entering his car, deciding not to visit him. He directly went to school.

Jungkook sat on his table, looking at a place. Restless. “Not feeling good yet?” he monologue. He look out of the window. “It’s so empty without you..” He suddenly mutter out and immediately realize what he said. “What’s wrong with me??” he said as he shake his head in disbelief. Jungkook later take a sit on his chair before placing his book on the table as he take it out from the bagpack.

“Oh? Where’s Jiminnie..?” Taehyung who look at the empty sit of Jimin’s felt weird. “I thought you would know about his absence..” Jungkook voice out. “Absence!? You mean my Jiminnie..!?” Asked Taehyung who approaching Jungkook. Jungkook rolled his eyes. “Where is he!? Is he okay..?! Is he hurt??” asked Taehyung, being dramatic. Jungkook rolled his eyes as he saw Taehyung. “Go asked him yourself..” Jungkook replied, jerked. “Jiminnie..” Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. Wondering of Jimin whereabouts. “Everyone.. Take your place please..” said the teacher who enter the class without warned. “First of all, let me tell you about a bad news that happened last night in this classroom, involving one of your classmates.” said the teachers who get serious all of sudden. Taehyung felt uneasy as if his stomach got rip off (not to mentioned how dramatic he could be). “I refuse to tell about what had happened but it was a humiliating things that happened, but sadly, it was involving our Jiminnie..” upon hearing the name, Taehyung immediately stand up and every eyes are looking at him. “Kim Taehyung?” called his teacher. “I’m sorry, teacher.. I’m leaving now..” hurriedly, Taehyung grab his bagpack and leave the class. “Kim Taehyung!!” his teacher shouted for him. Unstoppable, Taehyung run away from the class. “He is so important to you that much I see.. Tch..” Jungkook did his tongue thing before rolling his eyes.

**

Jungkook walk to the cafeteria by himself. He went to get a bottle of water and bread. He walk slowly as he whistle. He look away and bumped into someone coincidence. “Ouch..” the man said as he stare at Jungkook. “Watch where you’re going boys..” Jungkook just stare at him silently. The man later leave him behind and walk away with his other two man, he guess? Jungkook abort his mission from going to the cafeteria as he walk to the other opposite side of the man. Jungkook, unknowingly already on the rooftop, watching someone on his guard. He take out his phone and dialled someone. “He’s in.. With other two man, in school uniform..” he reported. “Make sure he’s under your guard.. Be alert, he’s in.. No more playing..” said the person over the phone. “Copy that..” Jungkook replied before hang up the phone call. Who is he? Why did Jungkook look concern and serious?

...

Meanwhile in Jimin’s house, Mrs. Park cook some chicken porridge for Jimin. He is still sleeping. Jihyun already went to school send off by Mr. Park who on his way to his workplace. Mrs. Park suddenly received unknown knocking on the door that startled her. “Oh my goodness! It’s shocking me..” she said before turning off the stove and went to the door that knock by someone impatiently. “Aunt! Aunt!!” he called out. “Yes, I’m coming!! Wait up!” said Mrs. Park, kinda annoyed. “Who is it?” she asked to herself. She opened the door just to be greet by exhausted, sweating a lot and panting Kim Taehyung. “Good morning, Aunt..” he greet. “My goodness! Taehyung.. Why are you here?” asked Mrs. Park. “I’m sorry for disturbing you.. Where is Jiminnie? Is he okay?” asked Taehyung whilst peeking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter