Twisted

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin sit alone at the school field as he skipped recess time. He has no appetite at all after what has happened. He was playing with the grass with his pouty mouth and sad face. Someone slowly approaching him. 

"I really don't have the chance, I guess?" Jimin turn around just to meet with a pair eyes who look at him with saddened eyes. Jimin look away. He later take a seat next to Jimin. "I want to be alone.." Jimin said. "I'm sorry.." he mutter. "What for?" Jimin asked, act as if he did not know. "I'm sorry with what I have done.." he apologize again. "Enough, Tae.. It has passed.. Just don't mentioned it again.." Jimin said, giving up. "About today.. Let's forget it.. Act as if it never hapen.." Jimin said later. "I get it.. But.." he said as he stopped, unsure. "But?" Jimin asked. "May I know why are crying? Is it because Jungkook?" he asked. Jimin look at him, shocked by Taehyung statement. Jimin avoid any further eye contact with him. "Is it?" he asked again as Jimin remained silent. Jimin clear his throat. "Yahh.. It's almost time.. Let's head back to the class.." Jimin said instead explaining. WIthout arguing any further, he just followed. He place his arms on Jimin's shoulder. "Let's go, Minnie~" Jimin just chuckled at him. He later put his arms on Taehyung's waist since he's short. Taehyung just smile at him brightly. Both of them headed to the class afterwards. No more arguing with each other. 

.

 Jungkook who has been watching them from the start hide behind a pillar. He place his hand on his chest. There is a strange feelings inside. He also unsure what is it. He hold his breath before letting out heavy sighed.

“What’s wrong with this feelings?” he said. He later slowly peeking at Jimin and Taehyung who walked away beside each others. He later slowly walk behind them, not to get caught following them. “Why are you crying because of me?” he mutter to himself before cracking his neck. “Is it because Krystal kiss me?” he said later. He again feels somewhat ticklish feelings inside. “It can’t be..” he sighed again. He stop to look at the time on his watch, “Damn! I’m late!” he said before running as fast as lightning.

..

Jimin and Taehyung are chatting happily in the classroom. “Have you watch the anime yet?” asked Taehyung. “Which one? I’ve seen a lot of anime before.” Jimin replied. “It’s called Spirited Away.. And I do love to see the character of Kaonashi, the No Face! Huh.. Huh.. Huh..” whilst showing his hand, impersonating the character. “Yahh! It’s totally the same!!” Jimin said before laughing. “I know right? It’s so cute..” Taehyung said later, smiling.

“Oh? By the way, where is Jungkook?” asked someone who seat near them. Jimin and Taehyung overheard them. “I don’t know.. Maybe he’s with Krystal?” said another person as she shrugged her shoulder. “You’re right.. I heard they are dating..” said the person later. “Really!?” said the other girl. Jimin who heard them looked away, out of mood so suddenly. He has no idea to why did the news irritate him so much. Taehyung look at him. “Yahh, you’re okay?” asked Taehyung. “What are you talking about? Of course I am okay..” answered Jimin with his ‘unwilling’ smile. “So, what’s with that face?” asked Taehyung, putting bait. “Hurm? Nothing.. Oh, where are we just now?” asked Jimin, again, trying to escape from the question. “Spirited Away..” replied Taehyung. “Oh, yes..” Jimin acted as if he just remember.

Jungkook has just arrived by the door of his class. He take deep breath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter