It's a deal

Notice Me .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get in baby.." Jin told Jimin to get in the car. Deep breathe, Jimin get in. "Maybe this is it.. Maybe this is my ending.. Stuck with this as*h*le.." Jimin thought to himself. Jimin turn to look at the road, no sign of Jungkook. Broken hearted, Jimin told Jin to hurry and drive away. "Hurry! Don't waste your time.." Jin later drive away. Along the ride, Jimin stay silent. "Baby? Are you sure of your decision? Once you enter this hell, I won't let you out at all.. Not a chance.." Jin warned him. "Shut up. You want this don't you? Just finish whatever you want from me.. I'm sick of your drama, everyone's drama!" Jimin said later. Jin smirked, understand. With that, Jin rushing to the hotel room. 

Jin who carried Jimin in his arms throw Jimin on the bed. "Let's get this done quickly.. But slowly~" Jin said as he take off his clothes. He went on top of Jimin. He targeted Jimin's neck. "Argh!" Jimin yell in pain as Jin leaving a mark everywhere on his neck. "Baby.." Jin call for him. "What?" Jimin answer, cold. Sighing, Jin sit next to him. "Aren't you going to finish what you start?" Jimin said as he look at Jin. Jin later help him sit straight. "I want to.. But I hate to see your face now." Jin said later. Jimin rolled his eyes. "I hate to see how you're force to do this.. Although I want you so badly but I want you willingly come to me.." Jin said later, sighing even more. "I am the one who ask you to finish it, do it seems like you force me? No." Jimin said later, frustrated. "Baby.. I know you're forcing yourself because of that man.. Did he manage to get your heart?" Jin said later, asking. "He did. But he crushed it. So, what's the point?" Jimin said to him. Jin turn to look at him. "Baby, why can't you give it to me? Just the way I give my all to you?" Jin sound sad. "Jin, the other day you love me because you thought that I am a girl but I'm not.. As soon as you know about my gender, what did you do? You're trying to hurt me aren't you?" Jimin said to Jin with tears. "Baby, I'm so sorry.. I was too shocked to even think straight.. It is my fault.. Please forgive me.." Jin begged him. "Too late, Jin. I don't have the heart to fall in love anymore. I'm sorry that I can't give you anything.." Jimin slow talk to him. "If so, there's nothing I can do to make you as mine.. But, I have a favour.. " Jin said later, requesting something. "What is it?" Jimin asked later. "Can you just pretended to be my lover for a month? All I need is a month.." Jin said later. "Why would I? What's the reason?" Jin look at Jimin with serious eyes. "I'll be leaving soon, to.. America.. I'll stay there forever afterwards.. In the mean time, I don't want anyone to come to me and ask me to be their lover, also my father have been insisting for an heir.. He insist on getting me married with some bunch of background-less people.. Rather than dating with unknown people, I want you to be the one for the whole month.. As soon as I leave to America, my father's men wouldn't be able to keep an eye on me anymore since I'll be a successor of my father's company.. So I begged you.. Please, do me a favour.." Jin explained. "Whatever, it's complicated.. Can we talk about it tomorrow? Wait till I'm sober enough to make decisions.." Jimin said later. "Sure baby.." Jin said later. "Tonight, I'll be sleeping here and up to you if you wanted to sleep next to me or not.. I don't mind.. Just don't do anything to me.." Jimin warned him. Smiling, Jin push him to lay down. "Let me hug you to sleep." Jin said as he lay next to Jimin and his face was so close that Jimin just close his eyes to sleep. Jin just smile before doze off too. 

.

Jungkook have been waiting for Jimin at the balcony of his house. There's no sign of Jimin coming home. He bite his fingers. 

"Damn it, Park Jimin. Where the hell are you??" He talk to himself. "Don't surrender yourself to that as*h*le!" Jungkook said later. As he keep busy talking to himself, Jimin's brother, Jihyun calling for him. "Hyung!" Jungkook turn his gaze at him. "Oh, Jihyun-ah!" Jungkook said later. "What are you doing? Aren't you cold?" Jihyun said as he saw Jungkook stay outside for too long. "Jihyun, wait.. I'll come to you.." Jihyun just nodded. After a few seconds, Jungkook greet Jihyun. "Jihyun-ah.." "Oh, hyung? What do you want?" Asked Jihyun. "Uhm.. Is your hyung home yet?" Asked Jungkook. "Oh, about that.. He didn't come home yet.." "HE DIDN'T!?" Jungkook sounds nervous. "Hyung, hyung! Calm down.. Don't worry.." Jihyun said later. "Don't worry? He's not home and you're not worried?" Asked Jungkook, furrowing eyebrows. "Hyung.. Listen to me first.." Jihyun try to explain. "He called home, a friend of his tell my father to let Jimin hyung sleep with him tonight. He said that they have something important to tell tomorrow night, so he need to prepare himself.. Also, he'll be back around dinner tomorrow." Jungkook furrowed his brows. "Something important?" Jihyun nodded. "What about your father? He didn't get furious?" Asked Jungkook later. "Nope.. My father said that he might know who it was and for sure it's not Taehyung.. But, I don't know who.." Jihyun explained later. 'Damn it. Mr. Park knows him? But how?' Jungkook monologue. "Did he mentioned where he is?" Jungkook said later.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter