Ch. 3 Talk

After the divorce (Krisho)

Suho immediately took a shower after he got home, quickly put on a tee and some shorts. He finally walks out of his room to the kitchen to find something to eat.

"Hey Junmyeon" Sungmin greeted him while munching on some cookies.

"Hey yourself, so you sleep over huh?" Suho teases the man who just shrugged and smiled back.

"Well, Heechul dragged me here and I cant say no, that man is physically strong so,.."

"Psh,, Heechul? Physically strong? You gotta be kidding me,," Junmyeon chuckles while waiting for his toast.

"Well as he carries me around while continously ing the out of me, we can all say that he is strong." Sungmin naughtily said as he continously munches on while Junmyeon chokes on his milk. Sungmin laughs at the poor guy.

" minnie, too much information. Gaah, stop hanging around that Heechul dude. He's a bad influence." Junmyeon said as his coughing fit recedes.

Heechul pokes his head on the door.

"Hey Myeon, that phone of yours keeps on ringing nonstop. Answer that ing caller or I will. Hey babe is the cooked?" Heechul glared at Junmyeon but looks at his boyfriend tenderly.

"Oh guys please, stop it with the gross cake idea. I'll answer that phone now. Dont have on the dining table!" he shouted as he walks out and headed back to his room.

"Unknown number?....Hello?" 

"Hey babe, finished packing up?" the caller have that low baritone voice, kinda husky and Junmyeon likes hearing it.

"Uhm, who is this? I dont have a boyfriend so you may have called a wrong number?" Junmyeon carefuly said.

"What the hell are you talking about Suho? This is Kris, I texted you a while ago right? I said pack all of your stuff so you can go back home, here. Do I have to pick you up there babe?" Kris said annoyed at how slow Junmyeon is picking things up in that pretty little brain of his.

"Kris?..Oh my God,,Kris.." Junmyeon said, surprised that the man, whom he had a one night stand with is the one who texted him that confusing message and now calling him to say that he needs to pack up and move in with him. Regaining the ability of thinking, while he panicks mentally...

"Ahm, yeah Kris well I'm kinda confused now coz,,,we had,, we had.." He stuttered while hearing Kris sigh on the other line.

"We made love last night, and I ing like it you know. Best ever that's why I'm keeping you." Kris confidently said while Suho is rendered speechless holding his phone to his ears.

"But, its only a one night stand Kris and I'm not planning on anything..." He quickly said while Kris immediately cuts him of.

"Well I want you and you wont have any say in this babe. Stop making this difficult, I'm coming over to pick you up in 15 minutes, no more no less. Pack all the stuff you need, I'm not a very patient person babe, I want you back in the house and back on my bed asap. See yah."

The call end with the smaller man still shocked holding his cellphone to his chest.

"Oh my God,,what the hell did I get myself in to?"

-------------

Junmyeon bagan to panic and grab all his necessities. He picked up his backpack grabbed some undies, pants and tshirts as well as his folder containing his personal papers and passport. He went out of his room and straight up to the kitchen slash dining room where his bestfriend is with his boyfriend.

"Guys, some crazy dude is gonna come here and ask where I am, please do me a favor and say that I'm not here anymore. I fled the country and you have no idea where I went. That's all, bye." He said and turns to walk away when Heechul run towards him and grabs him by the arms.

"Hey hey, what's the matter Myeon? Calm the down and start talking. Ok?" Heechul frowns at his friends unussual actions.

"Yeah, you look so pale. I mean you look naturaly pale due to your white skin but oh..look at that lips. What the heck Junmyeon are you having some panic attack?" Sungmin immediately went up to the man and push him towards the chair as he tries to calm him down.

"I dont know why I'm in this freaking mess guys. Some crazy guy wants me, you know..that guy who I've slept with last night. Turns out he's crazy! He like sent me home with some body guards and driver and texted me some crazy like pack my bags and went back home..to him!!! I mean it's just a one night thing right? I just did that for the and now he's calling me saying that he'll come here and drags me back to his home." Junmyeon said quickly and Heechul and Sungmin looks at him while he catches his breath.

"Well, you just got to say no, you know. No need to panic like your is on fire." Heechul said while Sungmin grabs Junmyeon's hands.

"Calm down and think about your situation in a positive way. This guy, is he mean? Scary? Obnoxoius?" Sungmin asked as he stood up to grab some cold water on the fridge.

"Huh? Kris? ahh, no. He's fine, a little bit too confident but with good reason." Junmyeon blushed as he answered. He thanked the small guy as he drank the cold water. It helps lessen the jitters on his stomach.

"A little bit like Chullie? So it's safe to say that he's harmless" Sungmin cheerfully said as Heechul smirked.

"But I have a bad feeling about this. I still dont know him, like really know him.." He is clearly worried at how fast things are going with the hot tall dude who just popped his cherry.

"So, I'ts time for you to man up and take this chance to get to know him and finally have a relationship. You've been a monk all your life it's time to have some fun " Heechul said while looking at Sungmin.

"Plus it's kinda like the same of what I did to have this one." Heechul said as Junmyeon raised his eyebrows at the bessoted best friend of his.

"Yah, well you two are made for each other so no harm in that." Junmyeon said sarcastically as the doorbell of their apartment rang.

"OhMyGoooodddd." Junmyeon started to panic as well. He stands up and looks everywhere for an exit sign which lead him to safety when Heechul grabs him by the arms and yanks him towards the door. He opens it and got surprised to see a very handsome looking male, too tall, musculine and oozing with strength, this one clearly is an alpha male. Gray hair, bushy eyebrows, straight nose and 100% appeal on board.

"Hi, I'm Heechul and if I'm not inlove with Sungmin I'd do you. I dont bottom but I'll be with you." He smiled at Kris who takes his offered hand.

"Ok, I'm Kris and I'm here to pick up this bunny." he pointed at the blushing Junmyeon who is hiding behind Heechul. Embarrased at his friend and at Kris who is looking at him like he's a delicacy, waiting to be eaten.

"Hey, so you are Junmyeon's boyfriend. Why dont you come in first before,,anything else." Sungmin awkwardly said as he grabbed his boyfriend who is blocking the door way and smiling evily at Kris.

"He's not my boyfriend.." Junmyeon said as Kris went past him and make himself comfortable at their couch. He also sat on the sofa near Kris who looks at him intently. He nooded to Heechul who sat himself opposite him while Sungmin sat beside him.

"I dont wanna be rude or anything but I have a very busy schedule and I'm only here to pick Suho and go back to our house." He said confidently while Junmyeon sat there nervously fiddling with the hem of his tshirt. This scene makes him think of a scenario wherein the boyfriend went to the girlfriends house and ask for the parents permission to marry the girl but with a twist since this freaking tall Chinese man is not asking permission to have him, he's basically here to state the fact that Junmyeon will be with him regardless of the opinion of his friends.

"Well you cant just pick him up like a sack and went your merry way off to somewhere young man. You cant force the guy to come with you if he doesn't want to get it?" Heechul seriously said while looking at Kris as if sizing him up.

Sungmin put a comforting hand on his boyfriends shoulder.

"We just dont want our friend to be in a situation that he's not comfortable with. Now we know that the two of you went out last night and.."

"Make love, best ing ever.." Kris said while Junmyeon sat there, face as red as a tomato. 

"Will you please stop saying that??" He said to the Chinese man who extended his hands and massages the back of his neck which effectively calms the out of him.

"Ok,, keep the skinship to the bare minimum or else, I mean it. Dont make me enough to my Sungmin infront of you two.." Heechul said dangerously while Sungmin just rolled his eyes, already used to his crazy boyfriends personality.

"Ok, where am I,,oh,,well we all know that you two mde love last night and I am sure that's it's the best time of your lives" Sungmin smiled at the two while Heechul as usual tries to put his opinion in every chance he has.

"Yeah best time of Myeonie's ing life finally able to a ing who is being a right now." Heechul casually said while Kris looks back at him with his face on.

"Anyways, Mr. Kris isn't it a little bit too fast for the two of you to move in together I mean Junmyeon actually thought that what happened between the two of you is just a one night stand, wait wait..a very mindblowing, super nice and memorable one night stand but still a ONE NIGHT STAND?" Sungmin asked Kris who turns to look at him.

"Well, I want him that's why I'm taking him with me. Plus aren't you two being nosy? I mean Suho is an adult who can make some decisions for himself. Are you his parents?" He sarcastically ask.

"Yeah. We had him when we're four coz we really like rabbits. Listen we are his friends and we respect his decision. Why the hell do you think we sat you down and talk to you? The man has been panicking since the creation of earth and you decided to come here and turns that panic into pure craziness. Well you. If he said he will not come with you he stays here. Plus the cake is about to bake so wtf!!" Heechul said while Junmyeon stood up.

"This is crazy! Uhm, Kris can i talk to you privately?" Suho grabbed the tall man's hand who lets himself be led by the smaller man into his bedroom.

"Ok, that Dude is hardheaded. I'm fairly sure he's the type of man who always got what he wants." Sungmin said to his boyfriend who wrapped and arm around his shoulder.

"He looks familiar come to think of it. I just cant seem to know where I saw him" Heechul whispered while Sungmin looks at him with worried eyes.

"Is it bad? I have a negative feeling about this. Do you think he's like..."

"Like me? Not sure but I think so.." They both look at the closed door of their friend.

------------

Junmyeon heave a sigh and turns to look at the tall man who now occupies the space of his bedroom.

"Ok, so I'm here to tell you that I'm not.." he gasp in surprise when Kris grabs him by the waist and leans down to kiss him deeply, with full of passion and longing and something else that he's not yet ready to recognize.

A few minutes after Kris continous to kiss his face, the side of his lips, his cheeks, up to his eyes and forehead finally stopping to kiss his head while inhaling his scent.

"I missed you, I need you. Come to me, you belong to me right at my side babe. Take a chance, be brave just for once.." Kris said as he finally looks at the smaller man.

"Take a chance and get to know me, come with me so I can prove to you how right we are for each other. Come on Suho,,,let go and come with me." He confidently said, grabbing at the little hope inside his chest that what he felt for the smaller man is reciprocated. That the smaller man also felt this electricity, this spark that fuels the flame in his cold soul.

"I....yes..."

TBC