Ch.23 Sungmin said yes

After the divorce (Krisho)

"Lift it a little bit higher babe..yes yes..that's it, and a little bit more..oh gosh look at that abs..I wanna that happy trail baby.." Jackson moans out loud when Mark's T-shirt hikes up making his boyfriend laugh while Jaebum looks at them in disgust.

"Get a room guys.." Jaebum complains as Mark came down the ladder.

"Shut up...you know I'm pregnant that's why I have a higher drive than nonpregnant humans." Jackson complains.

"You're always driven baby,.even when you're not yet pregnant." Mark calmly said as he puts an arm around his lover.

"Jaebum here is just jealous, just wait until you knocked Jinyoung up and I will watch as you suffer this hormonal imbalance and uncontrolled drive.."

"Yeah whatever.." Jaebum said as he check his boyfriend's location with his phone.

"They are on their way here, where is Heechul?" 

"In his room with Ryeowook and Kyu,."

"He needs to be here or else this whole thing will be useless."

Meanwhile Heechul is in the room speaking to his former flame who is busy putting Kyuhyun's outfit on.

"I'm very sorry to put you up with this wook.."

"Don't worry about it Chulie,,just make my cousin happy okay?" Ryeowook said as he look fondly at his longtime friend.

"I will, I just hope he'll say yes and not kill me." Heechul chuckles as he fought of his boyfriend's pouting face.

"Remember the days when you did everything to make me happy, you did some ridiculous things to have my attention, you put some effort in every single surprises that you prepared for me..I want you to surpass that with Sungmin."

"Of course I will..I love him."

"Then show him..every single day of your lives."

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

Sungmin walks with a hop in his steps, he wanted a change in his hair color and now he has an ash blonde hair. He also tried on some new clothes which makes him hip and young but still decent enough.

"I'm happy you went with me Sungmin..its been a long time since you've been out and about."

"I don't have the same privilege as you Jinyoung, since my boyfriend is the mob boss."

"Yeah...here we are. Hyung Mark texted me and said they are all milling in the rooftop deck. Let's go and find out shall we." Jinyoung drags the man with him with an excited squeal.

Sungmin chuckles and let the younger man led him away.

As soon as they step it, inside the rooftop deck everything went dark..

One light..two lights..until the whole area is filled with a soft glow of light. 

Sungmin has no idea on what this is all about and continue holding on to Jinyoung's hands in fear. A projection screen pops out, his picture as a chubby child was shown.

"What the..."

"Oh my goshh.,,hyung, you got baozi cheeks to,..aishh so cute." Jinyoung whispers excitedly.

The video goes on, showing his pictures as he grew up until the days when Heechul, Ryeowook, Siwon and him became friends. He saw the unwanted pictures where Heechul is looking fondly at his cousin while he look longingly at them, but then another picture was shown...there's too many of them. Heechul is pictured looking at him while he's unaware.

A text was shown saying YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO'S LOOKING FONDLY AT YOU WHENEVER YOU LOOK AWAY.

Sungmin bite his lower lips as he tearfully realizes what all of this are all about.

The steady stream of pictures was shown as he heard someone clear their throat. He looks around the area to find him. He knew that voice everywhere.

"I found a love...for me.

Darling just dive right in, and follow my lead

Well I found a man beautiful and sweet,

I never knew you were someone waiting for me,

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love,

Not knowing what it was, I will not give you up this time,

But darling just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own,

and in your eyes you're holding mine.

Baby I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

When you say you look a mess, I whispered underneath my breath

But you heard it darling you look perfect tonight...

Heechul dropped the mic while Minho silently curses at him, calling Jaebum out so that he can continue the song. Jaebum shakes his head not wanting to sing in front of their men like Heechul did.

"I'm gonna ing shot you on the head you ...come here!" Minho shouted.

Jackson slaps Jaebum on the shoulders making him lean towards him.

"You sing that freaking song out there and you're gonna have the best of your life later!!! Believe me hyung...Jinyoung will love it!" Jackson forcefully push the man towards the spotlight as Jaebum sheepishly continues the song.

Heechul walks towards Sungmin who is openly crying now.

"Well...I know I've been a jerk these past few days but I want you to know that I'm sorry for all the pain I caused and I just want to prove to you that you're the only one I love..and that little devil we made." Heechul smiled sheepishly at him.

Sungmin brushes his tears away and sobs quietly. He found out how true the saying is, that the only person who can lift up your feelings is the one who hurts you.

"You're bad Chullie..."

"Yes I am..." Heechul said.

"You've hurt me.."

"Yes I did..."

"But I still love you and I forgive you.." Sungmin said with a smile.

Heechul smirked evilly as he motions for Ryeowook to come forward and hand them their child, Heechul carries the squirming child whose hand is fisted at some toy, well that is what Sungmin thought it is.

"Sungmin, love, Kyuhyun and I have something important to ask you."

Sungmin tilted his head in curiosity.

"What is it?"

"Kyu, hand him the box...now. Aishh.."

That is how Sungmin realize that the thing is not a mere toy, it's a ring box. He puts a hand on his mouth in shock.

"Chullie.."

Ryeowook hurriedly took the child away when Heechul finally grabbed the small box and went on his knees.

"Oh my goshhhh...." Sungmin moans out loud, overwhelmed by emotions.

"Will you marry me love..."

"Yes! Of course yes you stupid jerk!" Sungmin cries when Heechul puts the diamond ring around his finger and as they share a kiss he finally felt at peace and happy with life.

"Finally... No more love quarrel around these place.." Jackson shouts making tha atmosphere light and easy.

The crowd disperse allowing the two some privacy by attacking the food area.

"Thank you..for saying yes...for wanting to stay by my side inspite of my lifestyle." Heechul whisper while Sungmin smiles back at him.

"Why would I miss this chance..imagine marrying my long time crush.."

"Yeah? You did right..ah you're so lucky I like you too Kim Sungmin."

"Hmm I'm still not used to the name.."

"Well you better get used to it..."

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

Kris looks infront of him,  the yakuza heiress is a beauty with a soft feminine look that will probably appeal to him if he isn't in love with his husband.

"You do know about the arrangement right? I already had a husband and a baby back home in Korea, I will gladly take you as a lover in public but it's a different thing behind the public eye." Kris threaded carefully as he has yet known what will be the girl's attitude about this will be.

"Yes I know, and actually I'm grateful that you're married already it means that you'll be uninterested in what I'll be doing with my life." Aimi said as he smiles towards the man, she is clearly attracted to Kris but kept her distance since the man is emmiting a hands off vibes.

"I will take you with me back to Korea, you will settle at the mansion for sometime before you got your own apartment."

"Kris I will admit that I'm attracted to you but don't worry, I'm much more attracted to my freedom more than I want you, well act as lovers but I will keep my distance as long as you let me do whatever I want. You do know that I don't have my freedom here because we live in a traditional household, but if you take me with you I will have the freedom that I want."  

Kris finally let out a relieved sigh, thanking the heavens that the Yakuza heiress is open minded and seems to be adamant on her freedom.

"A warning though, my husband might not take this news well and be mean towards you, don't take it to heart, just understand that normal people like him, people that isn't born into the mafia world doesn't tolerate polyamorous relationship, they have society rules that are different from ours.."

"Yes I know, who would gladly accept a lover into someone else's home?"

-----❤-----❤-----❤------❤

Minho said goodbye to Heechul who looks disgruntled by being called from his room.

"Why the sudden rush Minho?"

"Something came up and I have to head back home, I will take Onew with me, I can't leave him here.."

"I understand but you do know that he'll eventually has to be here and be the replacement for Jackson right?" Heechul said tentatively, knowing how Kris's mind works.

"I understand and well eventually return here after my business back home."

"Good and goodluck, I heard someone's working for your group now."

"I know but I already put the past behind me and hoping for a new start."

"Easier said than done when the past keeps on surprising you."

"I'll keep you informed, just be safe and sane, this will be one hell of a month."

Heechul kept quiet as he thought of Kris's incoming problem.

"Yeah...one hell of a month it is.."

-----❤-----❤-----❤

"Yifan...you're such a dork.." Suho chuckles as he enjoys a quiet night on the phone with his husband, Xiumin being asleep on his crib.

"But you still love me anyways right?" Yifan asked.

"Yes..I love you..so much."

"So much that you'll stay by my side? Always?"

"Always..."

"I love you Junmyeon..."

Suho smiled at the thought that a young, well known, ruthless mafia boss is saying sweet things to him.

"I love you..."

 

TBC^^