Chapter 6

House Trapped with Teen Top!

 

~Eliza POV~
 
I sat up and stretched as I rubbed my eyes. I felt something wasn't right. "Yah! Niel!" I threw my pillow at him. He woke up immediately. "What? What?" His voice cracked from just waking up. I crouched down infront of him. "Yah, where's Chunji?" he looked confused. "Chunji hyung's sharing a room with Ricky. Samantha-ssi came into our room last night and asked Ricky if he wanted to trade. He wouldn't, so I did," he yawned and laid back down. I plopped down and just sat there. "Niel.. why does Ricky hate me?"
 
~Layla POV~
 
I opened the waffle maker and put the waffles on a plate. "Samantha, the eggs are going to burn," I said as I put more batter into the maker. Samantha grabbed the milk and orange juice out of the fridge. Then she flipped the eggs.  I counted sixteen waffles on the plate. I took the ones in the maker out and placed them on top of the others. Samantha finished up cooking the eggs, along with the bacon. I took a cucumber out of the fridge and sliced it into thin slices. I then chopped them into tiny bits and placed them on all the eggs except Eliza's. She hated the taste. It wasn't all that bad though, it was decent. I poured three hard boiled eggs out of a pan for myself. "Samantha, go get everyone. Breakfast is ready,"
 
~Samantha POV~
 
I walked upstairs to the bedroom hall. The cameras followed me. I still was not use to them filming every part of our life. There were even hidden cameras around the house, for whenever they left. I was happy that we got to stay with Teen Top though. I slightly smiled and knocked on the doors. "Breakfast time!" I shouted. Everyone came out and went downstairs except CAP, Niel, and Eliza. "CAP must still have that sleeping habit," I sighed and walked into Eliza's room. "Eliza, Niel, breakfast is ready," I saw them sitting on the floor. Eliza looked like she had been crying. "What's wrong Eliza unnie?" I frowned and kneeled down next to her. She shook her head and I looked at Niel. He shrugged. "If there's anything you want to talk about, Layla unnie and I are here for you," she smiled and shook her head again. "I'm fine. Nothing's wrong," she stood up and walked out the door. I looked at Niel. "What did you do?" He shrugged again. "Go wake up CAP, then meet us down for breakfast,"
 
~Eliza POV~
 
I sat down at the table after I grabbed a glass of apple juice. I stared at the food infront of me on the plate. Then I stared at everyone else who was seated. I grabbed a fork and started to eat my eggs and waffle. Everyone was silent while eating. The cameras were really irritating. A few minutes passed and I realized something. "Layla unnie, what is that green stuff on the eggs?" I pointed at Changjo's eggs. She looked at me. "Diced cucumber, why?" My eyes widened as I looked at Ricky's plate. Both of his waffles were gone. His eggs remained. Layla put her hand to her head. "Oh, I'm sorry! I forgot Ricky can't eat them. I'm in for it later," she whispered the last part, but I still heard. "I'm sorry for not eating it, I didn't know what it was," Ricky lowered his head. I looked at him and frowned. I handed him my plate of eggs and took his. He looked at me. "You need to eat, just eat it. Breakfast is the best meal of the day," I then stuck my fork in the eggs and started to eat. After a couple of minutes, he started to eat too. I could feel everyone staring at me, including the cameras. I then started to feel bad after remembering what Niel had told me earlier.