Chapter 20

House Trapped with Teen Top!

(Author: Vote vote vote!! Who do YOU want to see in this fic?  http://micropoll.com/t/KE2O0ZLhIL)

 

 

 

~Eliza POV~

 
 
The man in the mask was in the living room, waiting for us. We already knew it was JongYeol, but he didn't want us to give it away to the viewers. "Everyone, give me your fish and sit down," he pointed to the couch and the floor. I gave my group's bag of fish to Chunji, and ran to get the corner seat of the couch. Niel sat next to me. "Niel! That seat is--" Chunji sat down on the floor infront of me and gave me a smile. "I'll sit there," I looked at him, and then nodded as I smiled back. I noticed Ricky sat on the complete opposite side of the couch. "With your teams," JongYeol said. I noticed Ricky glance at me and then look away as he stood up and sat next to Chunji.
 
~Layla POV~
 

I sat next to CAP, while Changjo sat next to me. I didn't have too great of a feeling, because I rushed that last choice of fish. "First team is CAP, Changjo, and Layla," I became nervous. Why did my group have to be the first to go? CAP laid his hand on top of mine. I looked up at him and he gave me a small smile. I loved his smile so much, it made me feel a bit better. JongYeol dragged a scale out of the closet. "Since when was that in there?" Samantha questioned. "Since you've been gone. Now, let's test the first fish. What kind of fish is this?" He looked at me. "That one's a bass," I nodded at my answer. He plopped it on the scale. I wrinkled my nose. Raw fish, one of the most disgusting smells in the whole world. "9kg," he wrote it down on the fingerboard in the middle of the room. That was the smallest one, the last one we picked out. I groaned. "Salmon," CAP pointed to the next fish. JongYeol put it on the scale. "13.5kg," he scribbled it down. "The last one is another bass," Changjo looked at him. The moment of truth, well, not really. "16kg!" I began calculating inside my head. "That equals 38.5kg!" I stood up. Everyone looked at me. I sat back down, laughing nervously, as I rubbed the back of my neck. "That, indeed, does equal 38.5kg," He wrote it next to my group. Now for the others to be judged.

 
~Samantha POV~
 
"Let's get into this! The one I picked out, that one right next to your foot is a tuna!" I pointed to it. JongYeol weighed it. "12kg," he put it on the board. "I picked out that cod there," LJoe pointed at the fish that was next to the tuna. "14kg!" I looked at LJoe and grinned at him. "That was a good pick!" He smiled back at me. The last of our group to go was Niel. "Last one is a bass," he lightly laughed. "You guys must not like bass that much," JongYeol said sarcastically. The bass plopped onto the scale. I held my breath until it stopped moving. "A whopping 19kg! Wow!!" I let out a loud screech. Everyone covered their ears. After I finished, everyone looked at me like I was a psycho. "Sorry. I'm just so happy!!" I clapped my hands together. Eliza bursted out laughing. "LJoe, you should take care of your girlfriend," everyone's heads turned to her, including my own. "W-What? What did you say? Girlfriend?" I heard LJoe question her. I glanced at him as soon as he glanced at me, then we looked away. A small smile formed on my lips. "That equals 45kg," Layla said out of nowhere.
 
~Eliza POV~
 
"I wasn't suppose to announce that, sorry! But CAP should take care of his too! Unnie, you work too much. Take it easy now and then," I reached over and patted her shoulder. Both her and Samantha looked at me like I was drunk. I bursted out laughing again. "I'm suffering from caffiene withdrawal. Continue on with the game," I made a hand motion to carry on. Layla was looking the other way, so I couldn't see her face. I had a feeling her face was red though. I noticed CAP placed his hand on hers. This was the second time within the past thirty minutes that's happened. I thought maybe something was going on, secretly, that I didn't know about. "Last group up is Eliza, Chunji, and Ricky!" JongYeol stated. "Well, the fish I picked out was an awkward fish. It's called mahi-mahi. It's that one right there," I pointed to it. "What!! They had that there?! I didn't see it!" Layla whined. I knew she loved it. "You should have looked all around, instead of rushing that last fish just to get out of there," I stuck my tongue out at her. She stuck hers out too. "Hey! Why ain't I in this?" Samantha whined as well, then stuck hers out. "Children, please. Shall we continue?" JongYeol emphasized the children part. "Fine" I crossed my arms and tried not to laugh. Samantha and Layla did the same. The fish was put on the scale. "18kg, another big one!" I clapped to myself. "I picked--" Ricky was cut off by Chunji. "The one I picked out was that tuna," it was then put on the scale. "13kg," I punched him in the chest softly. "Why didn't you find a 14kg one?!" I jokingly asked. "I'm sorry, I'll do better next time," he ran his hand through my hair. I stuck my tongue out at him. "You are childish. You'll loose that tongue one of these days," he whispered the last part. I tucked it inside my mouth and pouted. "I.. picked out that bass there," Ricky pointed to the last fish. The last fish that was all by its lonesome self. The last weigh-in session determined who won, and who lost. Either I lost, I won, or I was in the middle. I hoped I did't loose, I really didn't want to be at a fish market for two days. JongYeol stood infront of the scale, so we couldn't see the weight of the fish. "The last fish for your group, the fish who decides it all, weighs.... 13kg! That equals 44kg!" He wrote it all down. "We won!!" Samantha shot up off the couch and started to dance. She looked like she was so happy. I wish I would have won, that would have meant going to Jeju Island for two days with Chunji, but oh well. On the other hand, Layla was at the upmost upset. She had to work at the fish market for two days. I knew how much she hated the smell of raw fish. I felt sorry for her, but a mission is a mission! I got up and started to dance with Samantha. "I didn't lose! Yay! I don't get to be with.. smelly fish for two days," I whispered the last part silently so Layla wouldn't hear me. She groaned after I said this, so I figured she heard. I laughed.