Chapter 4

House Trapped with Teen Top!

 

~Layla POV~
 
I stared at the clock. It was midnight. Today had been a long day. I let out a sigh as I grabbed one of the pillows above my head. I looked down at Minsoo, who was in a deep sleep on the floor, and threw it at him. He stayed asleep. "They should have brought more beds. It wasn't like we knew they'd be here today," I mumbled. "Layla unnie," Samantha poked her head into the room. "Can we have a meeting downstairs?" I nodded and got up. 
 
~Samantha POV~
 
Layla and I walked quietly to Eliza's room. I slowly opened the door. "Eliza unnie, are you awake?" I whispered. She groaned but didn't turn around. She hugged the pillow next to her tighter. I look at Layla and then tiptoed to the bed. I shook her lightly. "Wake up," she didn't wake up. "What are you doing?" I heard a slight yawn from the pillow she was holding. Only, it wasn't a pillow, it was Chunji! I squatted down quickly and kept shaking Eliza. Chunji fell back asleep. "Layla, help me!" I whispered to her. She grabbed her hand and pulled. Eliza soon fell to the floor. She woke up instantly and groaned. "Why?" She whined. "Already sleeping in the same bed as Chunji?" I dragged her downstairs to the living room.
 
~Eliza POV~
 
We sat down on the couch. My eyes started to droop. "What did you want?" I asked as I yawned. "I wanted to talk about Teen Top," Samantha looked at the ground then continued. "Who knew our dream would come true? First we moved to Korea, then we met Teen Top, now we are living with them!" She exclaimed. "It is hard to believe," Layla added. "I remember the time when we only knew each other on Facebook,"
 
~Flashback~
 
Eliza: IHTCISOSCHH *spazzes* Teen Top's new MV is going to be released in less than 23 minutes! IHSDTIOCHIOTRHOISDICHD OMG OMG OMG. 
Layla: They'll really win this time. This is their time to win!
Eliza: I know! They will. THEY WILL. I'm serious. Angels. YES! UNITE! TEEN TOP!
Layla: They really deserve it. I can't wait for the MV! IAEOTHCIHTRSDITXRSROJ!
Samantha: YES. MV. LET US ALL MAKE A REACTION VIDEO. *SPAZZES*
Eliza: YES!
Layla: Okay :)
 
~End of Flashback~
 
We laughed. "Yeah, now it's all about YourStory now. I miss Facebook," Samantha sighed. "I remember when I first learned of Teen Top, my bias was Niel. Then it changed to Ricky a few weeks later, and I have loved him ever since," I smiled nervously. "My first bias was Niel too. I absolutely loved his hair. Then it changed to Minsoo," Layla looked at the ground with a smile. "Well yeah! Mine was Changjo. Forever been Byunghun since," I laughed at this until Samantha looked at me weirdly. "You both call your biases by their first names. I call mine by his stage name. Changhyun is gorgeous. It's awkward. I wonder which one he likes to be called by," I pondered it for a bit. "No love for me?" We all froze. Then we slowly turned around. Standing in the kitchen with a glass of air, was Chunji.