Chapter 14

House Trapped with Teen Top!

 

~Layla POV~
 
Hours had passed since the first mission, and everyone was in the living room getting ready to play a game. "Let the truth or dare commence!" Ricky shouted as he jumped to the floor. Eliza and Niel joined him, followed by Chunji. Everyone else stayed on the couch or the recliners. Chunji laid a deck of truth cards and a deck of dare cards on the coffee table. CAP grabbed a hat and put little pieces of paper with everyone's names on it. Ricky drew. "I got Changjo!" I looked over at Changjo, who was sitting on the couch with his arms crossed. "I'll pick truth," Ricky whined and drew a truth card. "If there was a movie about you, what would it be called?" He handed Changjo the card. "The Boy who Danced," Changjo held up his hands. Everyone laughed at this. "Layla noona," my head shot up. "Dare" I said without hesitation. "Go get some toilet tissue, and make a turban out of it. Wear it," I facepalmed myself. "This is ridiculous," after a few minutes, I sat back down with the turban on. Eliza and Samantha were laughing as hard as they could. I felt so embarassed. "What would have been the punishment if I chose not to do it?" I asked. "You have to sit out for the rest of the game," Ricky piped up. I groaned and drew a name. "L.Joe," I glanced up at him. "Truth," I drew a card. "Tell us which is the body part you like the most from each person in the room," I heard Eliza laugh to herself. "Well," L.Joe laughed nervously. "CAP hyung, I like his muscles. I want mine to be like his. Changjo, I like his height. That's a body part, right?" Everyone laughed as he continued. "I like Niel's hair, I suppose. Ricky's feet. Eliza's...hair. Layla noona's hair is also nice. And Samantha's eyes," I saw Samantha smile shyly to herself. "Yah, you forgot Chunji oppa," Eliza pouted. "Ah, I like Chunji's face," Chunji laughed. "My face?"
 
~Samantha POV~
 
L.Joe drew from the hat. He looked at me and grinned. “Samantha,” I didn’t know which one to pick. “I’ll just go with dare,” he drew from the stack. “Wear your clothes inside out from now until the end of tomorrow,” I shrugged. At least it wasn’t a big dare.  After a couple of minutes, I came back with everything inside out. “Niel!” I called out. “Dare!” He smiled. After I read the card to myself, I laughed out loud. I handed it to L.Joe cause I couldn’t control my laughter. He laughed too. This got Niel curious. “Wear underwear on your head for the remainder of the game,”