Chapter 11

House Trapped with Teen Top!

 

~Eliza POV~
 
A week passed by and nothing special happened. Layla, Samantha, and I had just waved the men of Teen Top off. They had a schedule today. Being bored, we were laying all around the house. "I wish we'd get a mission of some sort. There was suppose to be missions in this show, right?" I looked over at Samantha. "I think so!" She smiled. "I think it'd be fun. It would give more vibrance to this show," Layla added. Then, there was a knock at the door. I opened it, but no one was there. Instead, I found an envelope on the doorstep. I picked it up. "Yah! We got an envelope!" Layla and Samantha raced towards me. I quickly opened it. 
 
Dear Layla, Eliza, and Samantha,
 
Welcome to your first mission!
Today, Teen Top has gone to a schedule for 3 hours. You have 3 hours to complete this mission. If you fail, one of you gets eliminated from the show. 
The mission is:
Go to a local furniture store
Pick out a bed, with a headboard based on your person
Eliza will buy for Changjo and Chunji, Layla will buy for Niel and L.Joe, Samantha will buy for Ricky and C.A.P
Price for each group is 600$
You must get these all in the house, in position, before Teen Top returns home
You will be graded on your choice by them
Person with the highest grade will be given a free dinner at the NoodleHouse with their group.
Person with the lowest grade will be given the punishment of cleaning the entire house everyday with their group.
Start.
 
-Kim JongYeol
 
~Layla POV~
 
"How are we even going to get them back to the house? This is going to take forever!" Samantha complained. "We'll do it! Fighting!" Eliza was pumped at this mission. I laughed. "Let's all split up. It'll be quicker," they agreed. Soon enough, I found myself in surrounded by matresses. I looked through them. "So I have to look for Niel and L.Joe... What would they like?" After a few runs through, I found two white matresses with a red pattern on them. "These are nice, I'll get them!" I then proceeded to ask someone for help.