Chapter 5

House Trapped with Teen Top!

 

~Layla POV~
 
I scratched the back of my head after we explained everything to Chunji. Samantha, Eliza, and I all nervously laughed. He probably thought we were rabid fangirls or something. "You three have been Angels for a very long time," he smiled and went to fill his glass with more water. I yawned and checked the clock. It was now two in the morning. "Yah, shouldn't we all be sleeping?" I stood up. "I don't trust that man with Eliza unnie," Samantha whispered to me. I laughed. "I don't either. Let's go ask Niel to switch," I whispered back after Eliza went to her room. "You keep Chunji occupied. I'll go get Niel," She said.
 
~Samantha POV~
 
I walked slowly into Niel's and Ricky's room. Thankfully, they were already awake, having a blanket fight. They looked at me. "What is it, Samantha-ssi?" Ricky threw his blanket at Niel. An idea then popped into my head. "There's a room with a bed two doors down on the left, Ricky. If you want to sleep," I pointed. He looked up at me. "That's Eliza-ssi's room. I'd rather sleep here," I stepped back and looked at Niel. "Niel? Honestly, I don't trust Chunji," I put my hands up. "Okay, I'll go," he stood up and walked out. Ricky pouted. "Who will I have fun with now?" 
 
~Layla POV~
 
"Chunji, JongYeol told us that you are now sharing a room with Ricky. So go to his room and sleep," I dragged him to the hall of bedrooms and pointed to the door. Before he could talk, I went into my own room only to notice Minsoo was sleeping on the bed. My heart skipped a beat. "Yah, Minsoo," I shook him lightly until I remembered that he is a heavy sleeper. I grabbed the extra blanket and fell asleep on the floor.