Chapter 22

House Trapped with Teen Top!

 

~Eliza POV~
 
I plopped down on the couch, staring at the blank TV. Layla, Samantha, and their groups had left about an hour ago. Nothing in particular ran through my mind, until I heard the fridge open. I turned and saw Chunji. "What are you getting?" I asked him as I turned to look back to the TV. "Some breakfast, we didn't get any. I'm starving!" There was a slight whine in his voice. "Would you like an omelet?" I asked softly. "Yes I would, and who'll make me that omelet?" I felt his arms wrap around my shoulders. "Let me get up and I will," I lightly laughed as he let go. I stood up and got the things needed for an omelet.
About three hours later, it was lunchtime. I stood in the kitchen, with the fridge open, looking for something to eat. It was already noon. "Would you like something to eat?" I felt like someone was behind me. I turned around and saw Ricky. He shook his head. "Okay, Ricky. We have to have a talk," I sat down at the table, he followed, and sat across from me. "I liked you but you didn't even want to be anywhere near me. I suppose it's because how much I really cared for you showed. But," He looked at me and I stopped for a second. His eyes were beyond beautiful. I quickly looked at the table, at my own hands. "Now that I'm with Chunji, what's going on? I'm trying to be friendly. I'm trying to make friends with you. Do you not want to be friends?" I heard someone sit in the chair next to me. "What are you two talking about?" It was Chunji. "Nothing, nothing at all," I gave him a smile as he put his arm around me. "Go to your room, there's something there for you," he whispered into my ear. I nodded, and hurried up to my room. I stopped abruptly when I entered the door. There was a piece of paper above my bed, with what looked like had a drawing on it. I started to smile to myself as I approached it. It had a drawing of two stick figures, one labeled as Chunji, and the other labeled as Eliza. I couldn't stop smiling. 
 
~Layla POV~
 
I sat behind a fish stall, waiting for customers. Since there was only one chair, CAP and Changjo were standing. A lady walked up and asked how much a certain fish was. Changjo turned to me. "32$ are those ones," I pointed at the fish she asked for. She bought two and moved on. "This..is going to be a terrible long two days," I groaned.
 
~Eliza POV~
 
It was five hours after I had the talk with Ricky. I still wanted to know what he would have said if Chunji hadn't come in when he did. All of a sudden, the doorbell rang. "I bet it's Layla unnie! She cracked and couldn't go through with it. I got it!" I shouted the last part at two men in the house as I ran to the door. "Layla unnie, you finally cr---" I stopped. Standing infront of me wasn't Layla. It was my ex-best friend whom I haven't seen in over five years, Madison. 
 
 
 



(Author: oooo hoo hoo! Who IS this Madison girl exactly!? What will happen?! What do YOU think? ;) )