Chapter 12

House Trapped with Teen Top!

 

~Samantha POV~
 
"Let's all split up, it'll be quicker," Layla said. Eliza and I agreed. I looked at headboards first. There were many kinds. "If I don't get something good for Ricky and C.A.P, Unnies will murder me!" I franctically looked. "Do you need help?" A store personel smiled at me. "Yes! I was looking for a headboard and matress. Preferably a set, but I can get them separate," After about a half of an hour searching, I found the perfect one. Ricky's headboard was beige while his mattress was a light blue. C.A.P's headboard was black while his mattress was a simple white. "Are you having this delivered?" The store personel asked. I nodded. He typed on his register. "That'll be 650$," My eyes widened. "What?!" I was surprised. Why was it so much?
 
~Eliza POV~
 
I sighed as I looked through the tons of mattresses and headboards. "Let's see, I know Chunji's favorite color is yellow. Changjo's is white and lime green. So let's see if I can build a set out of those," I looked all over the store, but found nothing but a white mattress. I decided to get it for Changjo. "Do you have any lime green or yellow headboards?" I asked the person behind the register. "I'm sorry," he shook his head. "I'm so going to fail," I whined to myself. I quickly spotted two white headboards, along with a yellow tinted mattress. Any idea popped into my head. 
 
~Layla POV~
 
Samantha and I plopped down on the couch after everything was in place. "That mission was tough!" Samantha whined. I nodded and looked at the clock. There was still thirty minutes left until Teen Top came back. "What's Eliza up to?" I asked. She shrugged. I then got curious.