Chapter 13

House Trapped with Teen Top!

 

 
~Samantha POV~
 
We all sat in a circle in the living room. A man in a mask came and stood in the middle. "You have completed your first mission, now it's time to get graded," the members of Teen Top looked confused. I tried to hide a giggle. "Members of Teen Top, go into your rooms. Then, go to the bed with your name on it. Afterwards, on a grade from one to ten, how much you like it and are comfortable with it. Ten is perfect, one is worthless. Test it," he handed them papers and pens. They then ran off upstairs. "I'm nervous! Extremely!" I looked around. Layla nodded. "I'm nervous too, I don't want to clean the entire house everyday," I sighed. "None of us got our bias inside of our group, so the only person who would be extremely happy would be Eliza unnie," I nudged her in the side. She sat there like a brick. Something was up. "What's wrong?" Layla and I asked at the same time. "I just feel nervous. I'm terrible...at painting," she held her stomach. Layla and I looked at each other. After a few minutes, Teen Top came down with smiles on their faces. "One by one, I will call you up. You will tell us what you think of it, and then tell us what you rated it," the man in the mask explained. "First off, is leader C.A.P," CAP stood up. "The mattress feels great, it's not soft and I like that. The headboard, I wish had a cool design it. Although, I do like simple. Out of ten, I rate this choice an eight," I plopped up and down. "Yay! That was mine!" I grinned. The man in the mask wrote eight stars next to my name on the posterboard. "Next, let's have Ricky," Ricky then stood up. "This mattress was extremely soft. I felt like I was on a cloud! I liked it a lot! The headboard did not match my taste though. So out of ten I would give this a six," I pouted. I heard Layla laugh to herself. 
 
~Layla POV~
 
"So out of ten, I would give this a six," Ricky said. I saw Samantha pout. That gives her fourteen points in total. I laughed to myself. "Next up is Niel," I got nervous again. "The mattress was too hard. The only way I could ever sleep in it, would be if I piled blankets on top of it. The mattress and headboard designs were amazing and I really enjoyed them! I give it a eight," Niel smiled and sat back down. The man in the mask wrote eight next to my name. If I got seven or more points from L.Joe, then I would be leading. L.Joe cleared his throat and looked at his paper. "The bed, like Niel said, was too hard. I also enjoyed the designs on it though. So I give this a nine out of ten," I jumped up. "YES! I'm leading!"
 
~Eliza POV~
 
"YES! I'm leading!" Layla jumped up. "I'm going to be last," I whined. Niel put his arm around me. "It'll be okay!" He smiled as I laughed. "Next is Changjo," the man in the mask stared intently at him. "The mattress was very nice. Not too soft, not too hard. I loved the headboard. I found it to be unique and interesting. I really liked how it looked like someone just took a bucket of green paint and splattered it. I give it a ten," Changjo smiled and sat down. "Oh my gosh! A perfect ten? You might get that grand prize after all!" Layla smiled. "Unfair! That would mean I would lose!" Samantha whined. "Chunji, go ahead," the man in the mask told him. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm power voice Chunji!" He smiled. I about died at this."As Changjo said, the mattress was absolutely perfect. The headboard was great too! It had the same affect that Changjo's had, but in yellow. I really liked it. I give this a ten," he kept smiling. "Creeeeeeper," I heard Layla whisper to herself. "With a perfect score of twenty points, the winner is Eliza! You, Chunji, and Changjo will be going to the NoodleHouse tonight for a free dinner! In last place is Samantha, with fourteen points. You, Ricky, and CAP will have to clean the entire house everyday for one week," Ricky's eyes widened, as did Samantha's. "WHAT?!" They exclaimed in unison. "This is so unfair," Ricky sobbed. I smiled. "Free! Free! Free dinner!" I sang. "Stop rubbing it in!" Samantha pouted. She sobbed as well. "At least I don't get last place," Layla laughed.