Chapter 2

House Trapped with Teen Top!

 

~Samantha POV~
 
Daniel dropped us off and helped carry the bags in while Layla, Eliza, and I stood infront of the house, shocked. It was huge! When we were designing it, we didn't think it would be this big. "I'll be taking my leave now. Please call if you need a ride. I'm a couple of streets over," he smiled and left. I looked at the other two, they looked back at me. "One, two, THREE!" We all raced inside to find our rooms. "I found mine!" Eliza shouted from inside. "Me too!" Layla exclaimed. I looked at the door at the end of the hallway. My eyes glistened. I ran towards it and opened the door. It was gorgeous. 
 
~Eliza POV~
 
We looked at all the boxes that sat in the living room. I groaned. "I hate moving," I kneeled down and cut the tape off one of the boxes. I peeked inside and slid it to Samantha. "It's your stuff. Put it in your room," she picked it up and went to her room with it. "Why don't you just read the side?" Layla pointed to the side of the box that was written on. I had forgotten we organized that much. I scratched the back of my head. "I forgot," she sighed. "I'd like to get this all done today," we then went through each box.
 
~Layla POV~
 
It had been a week since we moved in. We signed all the paperwork that had to be signed for the show. Although, we have not heard anything back from them since. I looked around the house. Everything seemed to be in perfect condition.  We had gotten all new furniture that suited our tastes. 
I jolted when my phone rang. "Yoboseyo?" I answered. "Are you all ready?" I got confused. "Who is this? Ready for what?" There was a click. He had hung up. "Aish, some people are rude," I crossed my arms until the doorbell suddenly rang. "I got it!" I heard Eliza yell from downstairs. 
 
~Eliza POV~
 
I heard the doorbell ring. Since I was closest to the door I decided to get it. "I got it!" I shouted to Samantha and Layla. I stood up from the couch and opened the door. I froze. "Annyeonghaseyo! We're the Emotional Teen Pop Band, Teen Top!" They bowed. I heard Samantha and Layla run down. They froze also.  What had we gotten ourselves into?