Chapter 17

House Trapped with Teen Top!

 

(Author: Vote vote vote!! Who do YOU want to see in this fic?  http://micropoll.com/t/KE2O0ZLhIL)
 
 

~Eliza POV~
 
Changjo, Chunji, and I sat down at a table at the NoodleHouse.  I felt awkward around Chunji, due to the earlier game. We all sat in silence for a few. Various thoughts ran threw my head. I glanced at Chunji out of the corner of my eye and wondered if he thought the same. "Eliza?" I looked up at Changjo, who was sitting across from us. I shook my head, knowing what he was trying to ask. "It's fine," I gave him a smile.
 
~Samantha POV~
 
"Why do I have to clean the bathrooms?!" I whined as I looked at CAP and Ricky. "That's how we seperated the list!" Ricky took the list of things to clean out of his pocket. “I’d rather clean everyone’s rooms than the bathrooms. This is just gross,” I slammed the guest bathroom’s door. I looked around. It wasn’t that bad actually. What I dreaded though, was everyone else’s bathrooms. I groaned and started to clean.
 
~Layla POV~
 
I was watching an old anime called Naruto, with Niel and LJoe. Since I didn’t win or lose, I had free time, which made Niel and LJoe have it too. “Who’s your favorite character, noona?” Niel asked me with a smile. I shot up. “Shino!” They both looked at me like I was crazy. I nervously laughed and sat back down. “Yeah..err...So who’s yours?” I saw a faint smile on LJoe’s face. “I think the guy who has the shadow or Sasuke,” I laughed. “You mean Shikamaru?” He nodded and grinned. We continued watching the episode. “I like Kakashi,” LJoe said out of nowhere. 
 
~Samantha POV~
 
I heard the front door open. “Guys guys! We need to talk!” It was Eliza’s voice. She sounded happy. I bolted out of the last bathroom and ran to her. I saw Layla run in from the living room. We both stopped dead in our tracks. She and Chunji were holding hands. They were both smiling big. “She’s holding hands with the creeper..oh my gosh. Does this mean?” Layla whispered softly to me. “Unnie! Shush!” Eliza quieted her. “I know it’s been only about two weeks, but Eliza and I are officially dating!” Chunji announced happily. There was silence after this until glass shattered in the kitchen. After this, I grinned. “I’m so happy for you two!!” I gave Eliza a big hug. “Who knew when we came to Korea, I would be with him?” She giggled. “That’s great..” Layla laughed and then went to check the kitchen.