Chapter 10

House Trapped with Teen Top!

 

(author: awkward chapter is awkward. ^^"" Brain block)
 
 



~Layla POV~
 
I saw Niel come out of the living room while Eliza came out of the restroom. She spotted Niel and walked back into the restroom. "You guys took a long time," Niel grabbed some groceries from my hand. "What happened?" I pointed to the pile of glass on the floor. "Ricky dropped a glass, that's all," I sighed. "Where is he?" Niel pointed to the restroom. I took the groceries I had and placed them on the dining room table. I then knocked on the restroom door. "Eliza?" She opened it. "Is he alright?" I looked at Ricky, who was looking at the ground. Eliza nodded and walked out. "Ricky, I think we need to have a talk, upstairs," I pointed. "I'll join this talk!" Samantha popped up behind me. 
 
~Eliza POV~
 
I plopped down onto the couch, which woke Chunji up. He looked at me and stretched. "What's wrong?" His voice was sleepy. I shook my head as he grabbed my hand. "Eliza, there's a meeting between Samantha, Ricky, and Layla noona downstairs," Niel whispered in my ear. I stood up quickly and pulled my hand from Chunji's. Niel followed me downstairs. There was no one down there. "You wanted to get away from Chunji hyung, didn't you? You felt uncomfortable?" I looked at him and shook my head. He grabbed my hand and faced it towards me. There was blood coming from the cut on it. "Why didn't you treat yourself after you treated Ricky?" He took me to the downstairs restroom. 
 
~Samantha POV~
 
"Samantha, I need to tell him something alone now, okay?" I nodded and walked out. My work was done. As I was walking down the stairs, LJoe was walking up. "LJoe! What are you up to?" He looked at me. "Getting Layla noona. CAP hyung wants to see her," I grabbed his arm. "She's busy at the moment. She'll come down! What does he want to see her for?" He shrugged. I ran down the stairs to find CAP. Instead, I find Changjo putting the groceries away. "Changjo, have you seen CAP?" He pointed to the restroom.  I nodded. I sat down at the table and waited for someone to get finished. After a few minutes, Layla came down and CAP came out of the restroom. I ran up to CAP. "What do you need to see unnie for?" I was very curious now. "Private matters," He grabbed Layla's hand and walked outside. I pouted. "I'll just watch it later," I then poured a glass of tea. 
 
~Layla POV~
 
I walked out of the room and downstairs. "I hope he understood what I said," I said to myself. CAP walked out from the restroom. Samantha then ran up to him. "What do you need to see unnie for?" she looked curious.  "Private matters," CAP grabbed my hand and we walked outside. I looked at the ground with a slight blush. He looked at me. "How big is your closet?" I got confused. "It's decent size, why?" He looked to the side. "Big enough for someone to sleep in?" I stood there for a second, then looked at the ground. I knew what he meant. I nodded. "I couldn't sleep last night, can I sleep in the closet?"