Chapter 19

House Trapped with Teen Top!

 

(Author: Vote vote vote!! Who do YOU want to see in this fic?  http://micropoll.com/t/KE2O0ZLhIL)
 
 
 
 
~Samantha POV~
 
"This one looks good," LJoe pointed at a huge trout. It was bigger than normal size. Niel and I examined it. "How much is it?" I asked the lady behind the stand. "60$ for the that one. The smaller ones are 40$." She pointed to the others. I looked at Niel and LJoe and they nodded. "We'll take it,"
 
~Layla POV~
 
"Are we almost done?" I held my hand over my nose. I couldn't bear the smell. "We already have two, we just need to get one more and we'll be out of here," Changjo informed. I saw CAP crack a smile as he looked the other way. "Hurry then! Just get that one," I pointed to a decently sized fish. Changjo went ahead and bought it and we rushed out of there to the street.
 
~Eliza POV~
 
Chunji and I walked happily as we head each others hand. We had already picked out one fish. Ricky was strolling along behind us. "I've always wanted to go to a fish market! It's fascinating," I smiled and looked around. "You are so adorable," Chunji laughed and poked my cheek. "Yah, stop," I pouted. "How about this fish?" We turned around and looked at Ricky, who was pointing at a huge fish. I nodded. "It looks great! We should definitely win if we buy it! Great eye, Ricky," I grinned at him. 
 
~Layla POV~
 
When everyone got into the car, I sighed of relief. "I can finally breathe!" Eliza laughed. "I forgot you weren't the one for raw fish like this," she said. "Who got the biggest fish?" Niel looked around at everyone. "We did!" LJoe raised his arm. "No, we did!" Eliza raised both hers and Chunji's hands. "You guys show off too much," Samantha stuck her tongue out at then. I glanced at Ricky. He seemed to be looking at the two, lost. "Ricky," he looked at me. "Is everything alright?" He nodded and smiled. "I'm just wondering if we can get a puppy!" Everyone looked at him. "I want a kitten!" Eliza whined. We talked about what animal we should get all the way back to the house.